Reviews for A Shakugan no Shana III Final Parody
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
So Shana and Yuji's relationship does to a next level and even in his sleep he dreams about Shana XDDDDD. the god must love me part was just hilarious. XDDDDDD
TheRealShyGuy chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Very funny chapter. It's like a Shana-tan special in script form.

But there are quite a few grammatical errors in your wok so be sure to re-read the chapters you've written before posting them on the site.

But yeah, funny fic. Keep up to good work!

Southy _
Sekai -The World chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Lol this chapter is very cute and funny. Glad to see that at least Shana manage to enjoy herself a little.

Pitiful Phirsyon...somebody give her a hug... ...wait is it a she or he? (In wiki it isn't confirmed yet)

And piti-nah Sydonay can just go into a emo corner, somebody have to do the job anyway. Too bad Hecate-chan didnt have any roles, oh well.

KISS IN THE LIPS! NOT EVEN THE ANIME HAVE REACHED THAT! I am very eager to see what will happen after that.
Zain chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
that was awesome :D too bad for phirsyon but with this ending i guess yuji is soooooooo happy

yuji"that was the best chapter" :D
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
So for Rofocale sex is singing hentai songs about kids. XDDD
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Loved opsessioned Kami XDDDD
Zain chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Chapter 2 is really funny and i always enjoy reading yuji's part

you should do Chapter 25
Sekai -The World chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
LOL, for a moment i thought Yuji was actually saner then the rest but well...they are all insane LOL.

Wait a minute! How did Alastor use the iPod if he doesn't have hands?

Lol, Shana's reactions were expected and when you think about it, that is what everyone would normally act when their boyfriend suddenly disappear and came back.

Keep up the good work!
RedOtakuLightDarkLifeDeath chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Hahahahaha it was awesome chapter 2 i luv more when yuji was in the mirror and kissing the pillow, the song of rofocale lol

The letter that shana sent sophie lol

I want more songs of rofocale hehehehe lol xD!

Keep it up ur going great x3
Sekai -The World chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Lol, nobody bothered about the Guze no Ou (Yuji & Snake of the Festival) when they came and were all trying to buy diapers for Satou. Poor Satou lol.
Sekai -The World chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
LOL, seriously Rofocale's song was... let's put it as very good lol.

And i really like the killing / cooking machine part LOL

Now that i thought about it, how much homework will Yuji need to do by the time he came back, no doubt even the closet can't fit it anymore lol

And wow, you really are fast. *clap* *clap*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Why wait for someone to make an abridged of Shakugan no Shana season 3 when you can read this parody :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was really good! Most of the time I don't read fan fiction but once I started reading I couldnt stop! I loved that pokemon reference by the way xD thats also what I also thought of when shana was learning that move! Looking forward to chapter 2!
Chiiiiiirae chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
The conversations are really funny and really thought out well, good job :D made me like Shakugan no Shana more XD
RedOtakuLightDarkLifeDeath chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sugoi! xD! i luv it the most was the conversation bewteen yuji and the reiji maigo its was awesome. Waiting on ur chapter 2 i hope it will be more great xD! *Claps*

And the final part was great too.

RedOtaku(Divine Judgement)(Light&Dark)