Reviews for A Game of Pursuit
Ace the Ripper chapter 1 . 5/26
It was kind of weird having the point of view being the Operator, but other than that I loved it! There's too little good M-rated Marble Hornets fanfiction!
psYchOtIcsUmoner chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
(Still to lazy to log in)

Must...not...read...
2 seconds later: F**k it! *reads*
10 minutes later: *nosebleeds* that was...hot.
Vivid aesthetic chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I find the reason why slenderman did this fasinating. The thought of him being curious about it was a good one
Hujikari chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Woah, raping session! :D Love it!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
yowzers, that was a lil arousing.
good job!
carsatan chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Amazing
Flawless
Perfect
I love your writing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I've saw many crazy fanfictions about assasings,crazy people,Psychopaths(i've written of psychopaths but i forgot to log in XD)murderers,fucked up people but this is far more crazy than all of the shit i saw and read all my entire life AND i hate from now tentacle raep
Rinny VocalEaterKagamine chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Yaoi ... -drools- You are amazing.
Ethereal-Noir chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
:D

Great story- it really captures the way that Slendy would think, and I think it portrays that thought process very well. Anyway- please write more stories like this!
ehjayred chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
U gonna continue. Cause u should. ;)
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
...what the fuck did I just read. Whatever it was, it was gorgeous. This is very well written, never even mind what a turn on it was. I stopped for a sec to just imagine the part where Slendy "caressed" Masky's chin, and it sent shivers down my spine. Gah! I can't get over how good this is. I only wish there was a sequel.
Dreamin'Wanderlust chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
unintentional tenticle rape by a myth

on the list it goes~!