Reviews for Beloved
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love you but that was not okey, and lol Alfred would be suffering more if he saw that the witch was Arthur in the end
Kinokogirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
plz write a sequel! its amazing
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Does he ever find out? That would pose an interesting tale to tell Alfred; "The man you fell in love with was the same man that cursed you."
That would be HeartBreaking.
kiiroiyuuri chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This story is so sad. Even you wrote just a bit for Arthur's past (but the writing was great), you managed to break my heart to tears in the middle of night. It is short but beautifully written.
Mochisarecute357 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is very awesome its so sad yet so awesome and it needs a sequel really really bad (OO) I want Alfred to know the witch is Arthur ASAP!
Gunmi8ear chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was Sad TT poor Alfred and Arthur, it was tragic- but it was so good!
WhisperedSweetNothings chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was... So full of sorrow and beauty. A wonderful story from a wonderful author.
Usuk feels chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I CANNOT- ughh FEELS THE FEELSS! Usuk feels
AnayssaLovesU chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
OH MY GOD THIS STORY REALLLLYYYY NEEDS A SEQUEL! ASDFGHJKL This story is so good and sad and great and, and, and- URGH! I love this! CANT STOP THESE FEELLLLSSSSS
Arialies chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So much lemon. beautiful lemon. QAQ
you make the best lemonade.
JulietGivesUp chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love how short and direct this was.
Awesome twist to Sleeping Beauty. It's brilliant!
V chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
;; Goddamn it, why are all of your stories such amazing tragedies? I can't stop reading them, but they make me so sad. It'd be lovely if you could post a sequel... I love your writing!
paint-pigment chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Those last four words just struck me...IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! TT A TT
nekomode chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is very beautifully written! The only problem with this is that the charaterisation of both Arthur and Alfred is a bit too much be be fully described in a short one-shot. It would be great if you can extend this story a bit, give some more details on Arthur's past, how, when, why he became a witch (some traumatising incident that triggered his inner darkness made him lose hope in humanity and love), how he fell in love with Alfred and his sufferings when he finally confronted Alfred. And finally, it will be great if you fix the ending a bit: did Alfred finally stop running away from the truth and realise that Arthur was the witch and his suicide was assisted by Alfred (albeit unknowingly, and yes, from what I can see in the last paragraphs, I think that Alfred knew subconsciously, it was just his consciousness that refused to acknowledged reality, for example, he did said that the witch had FAMILIAR green eyes, he was wounded (whether it was physically or mentally is up to debate) and even while killing the witch, there was the feeling of having been betrayed, sadness, regrets and love for the witch(aka: Arthur) in his tone), and finally, what would Alfred do once he finally acknowledge the cold and sadistic reality,... Really, you really are sadistic for leaving an open ending like that!

So, please, rewrite or write a sequel! If not, would you please give me the permission to write an extended version of this plot? I signed in particularly to write this comment and ask for your permission! Pretty please with sugar on top!
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
aaw! that was so sad! u should write an alternate ending or something where they're happy xD