Reviews for Beloved
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Well damn, that made my heart evaporate. Why must you be so good at writing, you make my heart feel something every time :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Well dayym...that was not okay, dude. You hurted me. ;-;
It's so beautiful too ;-;
Imma go crai my eyes out nao ;-;
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love you but that was not okey, and lol Alfred would be suffering more if he saw that the witch was Arthur in the end
Kinokogirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
plz write a sequel! its amazing
Insane-Lane chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Does he ever find out? That would pose an interesting tale to tell Alfred; "The man you fell in love with was the same man that cursed you."
That would be HeartBreaking.
kiiroiyuuri chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This story is so sad. Even you wrote just a bit for Arthur's past (but the writing was great), you managed to break my heart to tears in the middle of night. It is short but beautifully written.
Mochisarecute357 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is very awesome its so sad yet so awesome and it needs a sequel really really bad (OO) I want Alfred to know the witch is Arthur ASAP!
Gunmi8ear chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was Sad TT poor Alfred and Arthur, it was tragic- but it was so good!
WhisperedSweetNothings chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was... So full of sorrow and beauty. A wonderful story from a wonderful author.
Usuk feels chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I CANNOT- ughh FEELS THE FEELSS! Usuk feels
AnayssaLovesU chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
OH MY GOD THIS STORY REALLLLYYYY NEEDS A SEQUEL! ASDFGHJKL This story is so good and sad and great and, and, and- URGH! I love this! CANT STOP THESE FEELLLLSSSSS
Arialies chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
So much lemon. beautiful lemon. QAQ
you make the best lemonade.
JulietGivesUp chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love how short and direct this was.
Awesome twist to Sleeping Beauty. It's brilliant!
V chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
;; Goddamn it, why are all of your stories such amazing tragedies? I can't stop reading them, but they make me so sad. It'd be lovely if you could post a sequel... I love your writing!
paint-pigment chapter 1 . 9/10/2012