Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Beloved Daughter chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Darcy is such a gentleman in every sense of the word! I only wish I had just such a man for myself. I definitely found myself envying Elizabeth. I loved the chapter update and can't wait to see if their next encounter will involve Elizabeth and her aunt and uncle Gardiner coming to visit Pemberly...
Fumm95 chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
D'awwwwww... I hope the wedding can happen soon. I have a funny feeling both will be insufferable while the other is absent.

This is so beautifully written. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
ThornSharp chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
These last chapters were all so beautifully written. I absolutely cannot wait until you post the next chapters!
HarryAndGin chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
I am really enjoying this, and would love to see what the reaction is to Darcy and Elizabeth. Was pleased to read that she would keep her title. Please post more soon.
YepItsMe chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Awww...why can she not go with him? With suitable chaperonage, of course. It seems she's ready to announce their situation publicly. But, I guess "absense makes the heart grow fonder" and all that. And they can practise their romantic letter-writing skills, too.
Strike300 chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
Loving this story!

I am not a Regency expert or anything, but I didn't know that they had to buy marriage licenses at this time. I thought putting the names in the Banns was what they did. Correct me if I am wrong, though.

:-)
sasikirana chapter 24 . 3/23/2012
another great chapter!
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
Sorry for disappearing for a while. (I just moved... getting internet up is a big pain...)

Wonderful, wonderful chapters! And such event-filled chapters too! Oh, I am so excited for these 2 couples! Brilliantly written. I look forward to your next chapter updates!
hrhdana chapter 22 . 3/23/2012
i did wonder who lady catherine would take her anger out on. im really enjoying this storyline. well done on the language and imagery used, it is very effective and enjoyable.

Thankyou.
TheImaginationAddict chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
The proposal,finally!I must say, your version seems much more romantic and beautiful than the original!

The idea of Colonel Fitz and Charlotte making a match of it is certainly appealing, and seems logical as well(considering their temperaments)In all the chapters, I like the way you've used the original dialogues to suit your plot - they make the story more delightful. Looking forward to the eight chapters left!
Lucy65 chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
While I am happy for Elizabeth & Darcy, I am even happier for Charlotte & the colonel. How lovely!
geomagic chapter 20 . 3/22/2012
OK, if I haven't said it already, I love this story! You should try and have it published. So many other books are about what might have happened after they married (none of them written nearly as well as this). You capture JA's writing style much better than most of the stories I've read published or otherwise. I think the world is ready for an alternate universe P & P.
Merrri chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Thank you do much for the last few chapters. Absolutely brilliant.

The revision to the 19th chapter was a good decision, and well done as well. A little quick, but I guess we are not made quite so conscious of time passing in this as in the original.

Loving your work, beautifully written and kept well in character and period. It's very appreciated when I find an author that can write in the style of the book that is being adapted. We can relate to the characters very well as you haven't re-imagined them, so its like meeting an old friend, and their circumstances have changed.

Keep writing!

Merrri

CourtneyCS chapter 21 . 3/21/2012
Great update once again. Also, I just read Marry in Haste, Version 2 and really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.
Jojibear chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
I've always wondered what the difference between this version and the one on Dwiggie was - thanks for the clarification in chapter 20!

Waking up and finding three updates from you was heart-stopping in a good way, and they certainly did no disappoint!

Just a heads up but there were a few typos in chapter 21, I believe.
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »