Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
betsal chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
i like this fic, it's original and funny, poor Caroline she's delusional.
lucasta chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
This was a beautiful story. Your writing style is very good and you kept within the time period extremely well. I loved it!
MrsPuddle chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
Aw, it was so sweet and perfect. Do you plan on writing some outtakes or futuretakes in the future?
MrsPuddle chapter 27 . 4/1/2012
Yes, yes, yes! Hurrah. They are getting married. I am soo glad that Elizabeth is finally feeling ready.
Bonbonnett chapter 27 . 3/31/2012
A lovely afternoon, spent together in anticipation of good things to come.

I hope your trip to the West Country is a pleasant one!
Bonbonnett chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Very nice, and the nightmare was an excellent touch! I can't wait to see the "other half" of this story.
ninaz08 chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
I enjoyed this story very much and am sorry to see it end. However I anxiously await the next version. Excellent work
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Loved it!

Sad that its over!

But see you next time!
Crash Boom Bang chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
I loved the story and was awwing pretty much the whole of the last chapter. I really like the wedding.

Well Done!
Serpent91 chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Very well done!
LadyForrest chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Great job! I haven't read your version II only because I didn't want to read the graphic extent about Elizabeth being abused.

If I had to make a critique I do not know what that would be. I did enjoy reading the perspectives of Darcy and Elizabeth. It was nice to know what was running around in their minds when on the outside they looked so calm.

Thanks again Daniella you did it again!

Much respect.
HarryAndGin chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Brilliant! Loved the story for characters and a time which I think is very hard to write about successfully. My one and only complaint...It ended far too soon! Thanks for sharing, it was a joy to read.
ThornSharp chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
That is the best ending EVER! I love your writing an the last chapters were written in such beautiful words and details! I'm speechless!/
YepItsMe chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
That was beautiful - just perfect. Thank you Danielle!

I do look forward to version II, as long as it has a happy ending!
YepJustTrying chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
Oh, so beautiful, even after reading it for the ... I think, fifth time. This story has made me love, out of canon story's even more I think, then the canon FF.

Thank you for letting me read and enjoy it.

Maybe you can be persuaded to make a continuation for it?

I am looking forward to read version 2 again for the ... must be the fifth time too;-).
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »