Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Aki no Ryu chapter 27 . 4/3/2012
I liked that proposal. Though I like Mr. Darcy asking properly with his "I love you, most ardently," I think in this case Elizabeth initiating it is appropriate since Darcy would certainly have given her all the time in the world to become ready if she needed it and most likely would not have asked just yet. So yes, this was a beautiful, roundabout proposal. (,)

To find these two, very proper people (to put it quite bluntly) "making out" is also rather refreshing. I like how you pretty much kept them in control of their senses though. Good job!
betsal chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
This has been a very enjoyable reading, I loved that there weren't misunderstandings between Lizzy and Darcy, how Bingley man up, Charlotte with Colonel.. well I think I loved all of it.
keal chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
I loved your take on the characters and how you made the story your own, yet weaved in several scenes/dialogue of the original story. This was such an enjoyable read.
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
Good ending! they sure got the wedding prepared quickly.

You've written a wonderful fanfic.
Lucy65 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
What a perfect ending! My favorite line of the past 2 chappies was "Quite simply, she was the other half of his soul, and without her in the rest of his life, he would be incomplete."

*sigh*

Thanks so much, Daniella!
Lori2622 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
I loved it! Well done.
Lori2622 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
I loved it! Well done.
CourtneyCS chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
Great story!
clarinetto14 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
Love the ending of this!
koolio19 chapter 28 . 4/2/2012
That was amazing! And can i just add: sequel, sequel, sequel! haha Really great story!
thekatmesiter chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
I have to say this first: if you were to publish this story as a book, I would defintely buy it. Second, your story's plot was something that I never would have thought about. Normally, an event - a snub, an accident, a death, etc. - takes place to trigger a story. In your case, it was a look - the way that Elizabeth looked, not physically, but emotionally - that triggered everything Darcy did from that point forward. Who would have thought that something as simple as a look could be so powerful? Further, your plot development, as well as your story's attention to grammar and details, was spot-on. Third, your character development blew me away. You didn't just have the character's surface traits - i.e. Elizabeth's wit, Darcy's pride, Charlotte's resignation. You really studied the characters in order to understand who they really are. The end result is that you remained true to how the characters were originally written with the only difference being that they were put into a very different situation. Thank you so much for all of the time, energy, and effort you put into producing such a superb story!
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
Woooooo congratulations on a story well done! I loved every little bit of it! I dont know if i will read your second version but im sure it will be just as amazing as the first version. :) an i wish the very best of sucess in your future stories. Keep on rocking!
betsal chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
i like this fic, it's original and funny, poor Caroline she's delusional.
lucasta chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
This was a beautiful story. Your writing style is very good and you kept within the time period extremely well. I loved it!
MrsPuddle chapter 28 . 4/1/2012
Aw, it was so sweet and perfect. Do you plan on writing some outtakes or futuretakes in the future?
458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »