Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Great chapter!
Sheila L. M chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Congratulations. All fears and doubts are overcome and only love's embrace awaits. Thank you.
Sheila L. M chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
What can one say at this point? At last, at long last - a wedding to plan and it can't come quickly enough.

Thank you for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
I was wondering which piece he played. How delightful that they can share that talent. This was a delightful chapter as love progresses steadily. Thanks.
Sheila L. M chapter 25 . 7/13/2016
So glad that in your version here Lydia did not travel to Brighton but not feeling that we are out of danger from her quarter yet. But Elizabeth and the Gardiners are to stay at Pemberley - how delightful. And congratulations, Jane and Bingley.

Sheila L. M chapter 24 . 7/13/2016
Oh, to be on the edge of recognizing the passion of love. But anticipation will make it all that much sweeter. And it sounds like a lot of anticipating!

Thanks.
Sheila L. M chapter 23 . 7/13/2016
Such forbearance; Darcy seeing those about him going into marriage and he still has to walk on eggshells so as to make sure memories do not disrupt his relationship with Elizabeth...a man of patience.

Sheila L. M chapter 22 . 7/13/2016
That was so well done - to put Lady Catherine in her place and then to receive the congratulations of all present. I did like that chapter so well...thanks.
Sheila L. M chapter 21 . 7/13/2016
Oh, happy news. But waiting is so very difficult.

BTW: just a note to recognize your creativity in taking words and/or situations from canon and turning them into your own story.

Sheila L. M chapter 20 . 7/13/2016
So Elizabeth is not yet where he is or she doesn't recognize any worthiness to receive such probably as a result of the damage to her ego by her husband. But it was so sweet to read of him taking a chance and letting her know just where she stood in his esteem.

Sheila L. M chapter 19 . 7/13/2016
So just what will she do with this fine estate? I can't imagine any use for it in her present state...but if she does marry and have a number of offspring...but then, as she seems to gift possessions here and there perhaps Charlotte and the Colonel might take over its management? Just a thought.

Sheila L. M chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
So easy in each other's company it cannot fail to be noticed by all who care for them.

Things are proceeding nicely. But they have not ventured into Lady Catherine's presence.

Sheila L. M chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
So Elizabeth is doing much introspection comparing what she did and did not know about her first husband with that about Darcy.

I am so anxious to read of their meeting again.

Sheila L. M chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
So society has observed their acquaintance and gossiped about it already.

Now we can get down to the serious business of seeing if removed from places with memories attachments have deepened? I do believe we will not be disappointed.

457 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »