Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
violetdelirium chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
One tiny correction: "They were interrupted at that moment, and then promptly disturbed from their solitude in the shrubbery at Longbourn, as Mr and Miss Bingley, along with Mr Darcy, had arrived at [b]Netherfield[/b], in order to invite them to a Ball at the place, in six days time."

They should be arriving to Longbourn I believe.

I love Mr. Collins as a device. He's so awful, but not sneaky or particularly smart. I think as long as E can laugh at him the reader can too.
A Pink Beast chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
A great story that I'll follow with pleasure. Thanks for the upload!
Ivy2010 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
that dirty cow whore!
Mpj891 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Great updates this really getting good and funny

Really looking forward to the next update as I can see theres lots of fun to come

All the best
CourtneyCS chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Caroline getting lydia drunk is hilarious
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Well done!
YepItsMe chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Haha when you said in the author's note that someone would take an interest in Darcy, I was not thinking it'd be Mr B!

I hope Miss Mary's playing is excellent and thwarts the orange hag, and I hope it would not escape notice that she's trying to get Lydia drunk.

Mr Collins and Maria? Hm.
YepItsMe chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
So the Earl was Lady Cat's godson? Did I read that right?

When Darcy said "So I can ensure that it never happens again." my heart did a little flutter :) Just the fact that he overlooked propriety enough to ask shows how much he cares, and then to say that as well. Flutter.
MrsPuddle chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
I love Aunt Catherine. ) She put Collins in his place so gracefully)

Caroline is pissing me off. I look forward to somebody finally snapping at her. Preferably Darcy. Or Bingley could finally grow a backbone)

Love this story
MrsPuddle chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Wow, Darcy is just so amazing. I like his character, how he really deeply cares for Elizabeth.

Haha, please dont tell me that Collins thinks that he has a chance with Countess. She was so out of his league when she was a poor girl but now they are in two different universes)
Lucy65 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Caroline Wickham scary. I look forward to see where that relationship is going! I love how Georgiana likes Elizabeth. Thanks for all the wonderful new chappies!
ItsNatalie chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Loving this Story
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Oh Caroline. What have you done! I think that she has now lost all chance of Mr Darcy even liking her (if ever there was any). Georgiana's dialogue is sweet, and so is Darcy's reaction. However, the course of true love never did run smooth, and so I have got a feeling that Elizabeth may not "reciprocate"... Thanks :)
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Good twist making Caroline be the reason for wickham to arrive in Meryton. I also like how Darcy is considerate of Elizabeth he know she is not ready for a realitionship with hm so he doesn't push for it. he wants to give her time to let her feeling grow.
Eb Evans chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I'm enjoying this story very much. Had you posted this before somewhere else, because some of it seems familiar. Whatever you do, don't stop writing it.
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »