Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Serpent91 chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Very well done!
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Yay carolines plans failed :D love conquers all! XD hehe now that one sister is about to be married when will lizzy finally fall in love? i will be on pins and needles till the next time you update ;)
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Heh. Caroline definitely got what was coming to her. Georgiana is awesome! I really liked how you added in that bit about the secret passages formerly used to hide Catholic priests. It was a cool bit of history stuck in there.

Have fun at Bath!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
The story progresses well - one can't help mourning Elizabeth's low spirits, hoping that they are soon to end!
A Pink Beast chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Thank you for a great story! Now that Mr Bingley and Jane are set for a (almost) certain future, Darcy and Elizabeth will take center stage! Great additions!
Lucy65 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I am so glad Caroline's plans were spoiled but if Lydia keeps drinking we may have some fun in store, yes?

Mr. Collins is well-disposed of so thanks to Lady Catherine!

Good for Mr. Bennet for trying to ensure that Elizabeth's next marriage is a happy one. I like it when he acts like a good father.
HarryAndGin chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
Really glad to see that Elizabeth is wise to Wickham. Wondering if Elizabeth will become wise to Miss Bingley schemes. Great writing, and really like how you are portraying the characters, really well I believe. Please post more soon!
Bonbonnett chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
Naughty, naughty, evil Caro! When the poop hits the fan, you won't be orange any more!
Bonbonnett chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
That's a nice twist with Lady Cat - will there be fireworks?
TheImaginationAddict chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Catherine seems almost comical in her desire to oust Elizabeth from the competition for Darcy's hand, seeing that there IS no chance for her to succeed! I can see that her active involvement in trying to separate them will bring about many twists in the tale...
TheImaginationAddict chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
" One will not read books where there is no character that one cannot identify with at some point." - Very astute of you, and perfectly true, of course!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
The idea you've started upon seems to be interesting, and I like your wit and writing style. Am looking forward to enjoying this story!
kandern chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
We now know that the Earl was abusive so it's good that he was only alive for two years! Poor Elizabeth - she certainly needs someone to trust in order to move past that awful time and we know who can do that! Caroline can fume all she wants. Here's hoping for some enjoyable times ahead for our Darcy and Lizzy!
kandern chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
I love this statement from Mr Darcy "So I can ensure that it never happens again." as I'm looking forward to how he accomplishes that! As to Mr Collins setting his beady eyes on the Countess - YUK!
Seahorses420 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Wonderful! Ahh, I can't wait until Wednesday!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »