Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
MrsPuddle chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Wow, Darcy is just so amazing. I like his character, how he really deeply cares for Elizabeth.

Haha, please dont tell me that Collins thinks that he has a chance with Countess. She was so out of his league when she was a poor girl but now they are in two different universes)
Lucy65 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Caroline Wickham scary. I look forward to see where that relationship is going! I love how Georgiana likes Elizabeth. Thanks for all the wonderful new chappies!
ItsNatalie chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Loving this Story
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Oh Caroline. What have you done! I think that she has now lost all chance of Mr Darcy even liking her (if ever there was any). Georgiana's dialogue is sweet, and so is Darcy's reaction. However, the course of true love never did run smooth, and so I have got a feeling that Elizabeth may not "reciprocate"... Thanks :)
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Good twist making Caroline be the reason for wickham to arrive in Meryton. I also like how Darcy is considerate of Elizabeth he know she is not ready for a realitionship with hm so he doesn't push for it. he wants to give her time to let her feeling grow.
Eb Evans chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I'm enjoying this story very much. Had you posted this before somewhere else, because some of it seems familiar. Whatever you do, don't stop writing it.
Seahorses420 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I love this story! When I finished this chapter I was terrified that it wouldn't be finished, and was so relieved to see that you updated it only yesterday. I love it so much, and I can't wait for the update!:)
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
What? How dare she! But how did she hear about the connection between Mr. Darcy and the detestable Wickham?

I'm glad Elizabeth has a rather negative "gut feeling" regarding Wickham. May it serve her well.

That's very brave (and quite selfless) of Georgiana to opt to stay in Meryton- I hope she and her brother don't regret the decision!
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
If I have not said so before, let me say it now: this more "agressive" version is Mr. Darcy is very refreshing! :D Not that I didn't like the original, brooding character, but it is certainly fun to see him performing in a different manner but still very "Darcy"- proper, a gentleman, and very charming when he wishes to be! And it certainly is wonderful to see Elizabeth in different, more affluent circumstances.
srrdk chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Hello! And I'm back!

Well, this is a novel rendition of one of my favourite classics of all times! I like it very much! So far I love how you've wonderfully woven the original story with your idea, and I am most curious to see the how the story goes on from here.

Wow. I'm a novice to the writing world, compared to how you've mastered the art.

Waiting eagerly for your next updates!

And hopefully, I'll be able to read and review as soon as possible!

Shalini. :)
Bonbonnett chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Beware! Something wicked this way comes! Dear Caro and GW - what an unholy combination!
SLD53405 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Thank you for the update. I really like your new take on the story. It's new and different, and I can't wait to find out what happens next :)
CourtneyCS chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Great update as usual
YepItsMe chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Naughty Caroline - writing a letter to a man! And one she doesn't even know. I could almost see her twirling an evil little waxed mustache while she was plotting. Lol

I'm glad Georgiana didn't leave because of Wickham. Very strong of her, and I hope she doesn't find herself in danger.
MrsPuddle chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Take that Caroline! I am glad that Elizabeth didnt like Wickham. And Georgie is so sweet that she puts her brothers happiness before her own.

It would be funny to see Caroline being compromised by Wickam and she would have to marry him)
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »