Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Gally619 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
OMG, This story is spool good. Can hardly wait for the next update! Just put you on Author alert!
Lucy65 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I love having Georgiana available to talk to the countess instead of just the Bingley sisters. That's a nice touch!
CourtneyCS chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Great update, I how you update soon
Merrri chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Keep up the good work. You're doing a lovely job. Just wondering why Miss Darcy is at Netherfield? What changed those circumstances?

Thanks, can't wait for the update...

YepItsMe chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Can't wait to see how Darcy will win over her heart and her stubbornness about marrying again. Not that I blame her; she obviously had a horrible experience the first go-round and now that she's wealthy she doesn't have to marry for money. It's even sadder that it was a love match on her side, not just some arranged marriage of convenience that went awry.

I like this Georgiana. And I look forward to Caroline making a fool of herself.
violetdelirium chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. I love the idea of E as a countess with a sad past. Can't wait to see how this develops!
kandern chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Mr. Darcy sure has his "work" cut out for him if he thinks he's going to win Elizabeth's heart and trust. I look forward to the process though! I like thinking of Georgiana as a confident young lady and can see how along with her brother, will aid in Elizabeth's healing. Great continuation of this story!
ILoveCherryLimeade chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
This is my firdt review on tis story I was so caught up in it that i didn't spare the time to review while trying to read an much as possible. Great story so far. I like how Darcy show his tru self to her and how she realizes that he is shy.
Th3 R3aD3r chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I love the idea, it's been on my mind too and I was thinking why almost no one ever used it. Thank you! Update soon!
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Darcy has quite a lot of soul-searching ahead of him on the subject of marriage and Countesses, doesn't he?
Bonbonnett chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Poor Jane, she's fallen victim to Mama and the English climate!
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Bingley likes Jane - Jane likes Bingley - are you planning to upset that? I hope not!

Now we are getting some background on Lizzy's marriage - what happened?
HarryAndGin chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
Great story, and really looking forward to what you are going to write next. Great writing. Please post more soon.
solar1 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
À great new story as always!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Nice start. I was surprised to find Lizzy not in mourning and dancing at a ball, since her husband has not been dead for even a year. That's a bit unconventional for the times.
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »