Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
HarryAndGin chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Really liking this. Interested to see how it goes now, especially as she is now titled - would love to read how she dresses and the reaction! Please continue writing and post more soon!
YepJustTrying chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I Love this story, I have read it before and the second story as well. Do you rewrite or do you put this up as it was? I will read it again anyway, it is one of my favourite FF story's.

Thanks for writing such wonderful FF.
CourtneyCS chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Good story so far
FireoftheSharingan chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This has the makings of a very interesting story. Please continue to update!
rillikee chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
im rather adoring this story and the possibilities it presents.

if you are in doubt of the worth of continuing, please count my opinion that you really out to finish it!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
That was a very nice first chapter. )

I like how Darcy was very astute (as Elizabeth said) and didn't have that internal dialogue of "family and societal expectations." Though, there really can't be much objection since Elizabeth is a Countess...

I look forward to being hooked to this story just as much as I was in "The Good Brother."
Princess of Niight chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Hi. I really like the story. keep writing.

Sari
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Aha! I saw this fic on Dwiggie, I think, so I'm so happy you moved it over here :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
This sounds like a really interesting story line so far. I look forward to seeing what else you will change. If Mr. Collins will show up at all and if so, in what capacity, now that the Bennet girls are no longer reliant upon his good will once Mr. Bennet dies.

Please update again soon!
Marina83 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I've read this story on your site and loved it! Are you going to repost the second version here, too? Please! I thought it was extremely touching.
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Lovely start! It's amazing what being introduced as Countess Saffron Walden, instead of Miss Elizabeth Bennet, can do for a lady. I'm trying not to dwell on the fact that her title made her instantly acceptable and worth his time - such was the reality of society at that time - and focus on the romance of him falling for her instantly and working to restore her faith in herself and in love. :)

Wonder what Caroline will have to say now? She would be deluded to think she is any competition for Darcy's attentions now.
MrsPuddle chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Aw, poor Lizzy, I hope that we will hear more about her marriage soon. And Darcy is still perfect) I am curious about Caroline as she has now no reason to say that Lizzy is not acomplished)
MrsPuddle chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
It sounds very interesting, its quite different from all PP stories I have ever read. I like this Darcy. And I am glad that Lizzy is Countess, somebody equal to Darcy.
kandern chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh, this is such a good, interesting start to a very different storyline! I'm looking forward to what's ahead! I love the fact that Lizzy is an independent and wealthy woman who hopefully will be able to make her own decisions. Thanks for another treat, Daniella!
clarinetto14 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Lovely story! I absolutely can't wait to read more!
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »