Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
MrsPuddle chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Aw, she is caving. I like how is Darcy slowly making her to like him) I cant wait for them to get even closer.
kandern chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
There's so much I like about this chapter: Elizabeth recognizing right away that Wickham isn't to be trusted; Darcy being open and honest with Bingley and Georgiana; and Georgiana being brave for her brother's sake! Love all these twists!
kandern chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
Oh, our dear Elizabeth is softening - that makes many of us happy - especially Mr Darcy and his sister!
HarryAndGin chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I sure hope Darcy discovers what Caroline has done! I would love his reaction and the confrontation! At least Elizabeth is already suspicious about Wickham, and I'm glad that Darcy has admitted feelings for Elizabeth. Great chapters and writing, please post more soon!
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Oh crap. i forgot about Mr. Wickham... ughhhh he will be such a problem. but at least Mr Darcy admits he has feelings! Now hes one step closer to winning lizzy. as long as a certain scoundrel doesnt get in the way...
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
haha i just love subtle implications... looks like lizzy might be loving them too. o.o and i wonder what revenge caroline is planning. she seemed awfully quiet in this chapter eh?
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Oooooh! That conniving Caroline! Makes me want to smack her! I only hope Darcy finds out about her manipulations! Would love to see his reaction! Hehehe.

Thanks for another great chapter update! I also really loved Georgiana's reaction to the news that Mr. Wickham is in town. She is such a sweet girl.
Serpent91 chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
Well done!
xxPrideandPrejudicexx chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
I really enjoyed the part about the dog, especially seeing the sneakiness in Mr Darcy's nature when he sets the dog on Caroline :P speaking of whom, someone should really keep an eye on her! Thanks :)
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Wow! this looks like a great story! caroline is so evil o.o but i feel so bad for lizzy. :( i hope you update soon! :)
Serpent91 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
very well done
HarryAndGin chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Great writing, and really am interested to see what happens regarding Elizabeth and her interactions with Darcy. You have summned up the characters really well. Please post more soon!
Allleila chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Oooo. Amazing story. A really great read. I can't wait for the next chapter to be posted.
clarinetto14 chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Lovely last few chapters! I especially enjoyed the sections with Darcy's thoughts and the part where Darcy spoke with his dog... absolutely adorable! Can't wait for Wednesday!
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Congratulations! You're just at 6 chapters and you already have 56 reviews. (,)

Neat, Mr. Darcy has a naughty streak bent toward pranks. I like it!

So I take it that Elizabeth is now very attracted to her handsome and charming neighbor but she is still holding on to her resolve to remain free from love...

Found a typo: "Countess, would [you] care to accept..."
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »