Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Sheila L. M chapter 3 . 7/13
Now that was so predictable...not that I am at all criticizing. So Elizabeth has shared some but not all of her marriage woes with Jane. I am sure none of this was talk of the bedroom with Jane being a virgin and ignorant of the basics, at this point, I am supposing.

How nice that Elizabeth has a dinner with her father alone. She gets out of hearing her mother's screeching during a meal and that helps with digestion.

Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 2 . 7/13
Darcy certainly has presented a different picture here and knowing the character of her first husband makes us think he has some insight into just why he made the judgment he did upon first meeting her. I am sure we are going to learn more about that marriage/relationship. Hard to believe our Elizabeth was a poor judge of character but so it would seem. Like Wickham, he must have had the talent to make friends quickly and act on that before people came to know him more intimately. But now I wonder what his motivation could have been in marrying Elizabeth.

Jane does have Elizabeth to turn to for some advice here and maybe Elizabeth has learned to be a better, a more insightful judge of character than she was in her own marriage.

Thank for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 1 . 7/13
Has this been published? I looked for it. I have not yet begun reading it about am asking if after I finished reading it you would or would NOT want me to review it on Goodreads? I will honor what ever you say...now to read:

This promises to be an enthralling story...Elizabeth opposed to marriage due to a poor experience at the hands of her first husband. I do believe Darcy was fortunate to gain so many dances. What was he thinking...to dance 3 dances with any lady? And Caroline, to make such a statement about one who is above you in status...have you no discernment?

And we have Georgiana, at hand, wounded by Ramsgate already. So Darcy has 2 wounded birds in hand. How insightful for him to think of what Elizabeth's mien might be hiding.
Jansfamily4 chapter 28 . 7/4
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL STORY. I so enjoyed it. I hope you will write more P&P stories.
Jansfamily4 chapter 14 . 7/4
So will we see what Lizzy's first marriage was like. It is hardly mentioned so far.
michelehudson73 chapter 28 . 6/11
Great story ...you should publish
Sheila L. Majcza chapter 2 . 3/11
Elizabeth must be keeping her feelings inside as I am not getting a sense of melancholy or depression. It was hinted at that she was abused. I am surprised she wants to be near any male. But time will tell. Thank you for this chapter.
Sheila L. Majcza chapter 1 . 3/11
Interesting beginning. I am waiting to see how her marriage history comes to light. Thanks for this chapter.
h2olgd chapter 28 . 3/10
Lovely ending! Great story and I always love stories where the Colonel ends up with Charlotte! Well done!
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

What about Darcy's Presentation at Court as the new Earl of Saffron Walden? Children? And following events?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

What about Darcy's Presentation at Court as the new Earl of Saffron Walden? And following events?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
kikki hope chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
This is a great story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
CherydanB chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
This was a lovely story, thank you! :)
mega700201 chapter 28 . 10/15/2015
Although you posted this story a few years back, I have just finished reading it. I became aware of it because of the posting of the French version.
I loved it! I would have liked to have seen an epilogue depicting the outcome of the earldom.
Thank you.