Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
kikki hope chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
This is a great story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
CherydanB chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
This was a lovely story, thank you! :)
mega700201 chapter 28 . 10/15/2015
Although you posted this story a few years back, I have just finished reading it. I became aware of it because of the posting of the French version.
I loved it! I would have liked to have seen an epilogue depicting the outcome of the earldom.
Thank you.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Forgive me, for my knowledge of English geography is a bit sparse, but I could have sworn Hertfordshire was north of London and Kent was south making Darcy's townhouse considerbly closer than Stoke Edith since London would be between the two.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/19/2015
Very nice! Enjoyed it.
Christinebj chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
What a loving change to the Elizabeth &Darcy love story. Your writing style is enjoyable to read and I feel educated for reading it even if is a romance and fanfiction, my husband puts ff down a lot.
Christinebj
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 6/15/2015
Good story. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Caroline is nuts
Ladydipogo chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
It would have been a bonus if you had included an epilogue. I love reading about the children the characters may have had and all that. All in all great story though. I enjoyed it very much.
c3lia chapter 28 . 2/9/2015
i've finally finished Reading your story! it's a very well-written one! :) hugs from Portugal, Célia
c3lia chapter 23 . 2/5/2015
yyeeeaahh! Darcy and Elizabeth are "dating"! :) I'm still reading and loving your story! you write so many details that I'm absolutely crazy about "marry in haste" :) I do have a problema with this chapter though: Lizzie is way higher in society than her parents now (not to mention way richer), and, as a widow, she'd be free to do whatever she'd want, right? So why would Darcy feel the need to ask Mr Bennett's ok for the mariage? what it only a formal ask, without any real importance? and it's the same with Mrs Bennett... Why wouldn't they tell her? She could ask for a quick marriage, but Lizzie would never have to do as her mother told her (like with her 1st marriage)... Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write and share this story here with us! Hugs from Portugal, Célia
c3lia chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
still LOVING your story! it's so full of wonderfull details that I'm starting to believe that you're probably 250 yrs old and that you've lived back then :)
however, I can't stop myself from asking why would Elizabeth offer her estate to Bingley (who's rich and has '5.000 a yr') and Jane (who's just received, from her sister, 30.000 more)? they could easily buy their own estate...!
c3lia chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
hi,
so far, I'm enjoying your story very much. It has an onriginal plot (even though I think you use Jane Austen's words/scenes a little too much), and a great balance between dialogue, thoughts of characters and descriptions. Can't wait to keep Reading...! célia
CillaT chapter 28 . 1/14/2015
beautiful story! (:
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 28 . 10/13/2014
Yay for the happy ending!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »