Reviews for Marry In Haste Version 1
Sheila L. M chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Has this been published? I looked for it. I have not yet begun reading it about am asking if after I finished reading it you would or would NOT want me to review it on Goodreads? I will honor what ever you say...now to read:

This promises to be an enthralling story...Elizabeth opposed to marriage due to a poor experience at the hands of her first husband. I do believe Darcy was fortunate to gain so many dances. What was he thinking...to dance 3 dances with any lady? And Caroline, to make such a statement about one who is above you in status...have you no discernment?

And we have Georgiana, at hand, wounded by Ramsgate already. So Darcy has 2 wounded birds in hand. How insightful for him to think of what Elizabeth's mien might be hiding.
Jansfamily4 chapter 28 . 7/4/2016
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL STORY. I so enjoyed it. I hope you will write more P&P stories.
Jansfamily4 chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
So will we see what Lizzy's first marriage was like. It is hardly mentioned so far.
michelehudson73 chapter 28 . 6/11/2016
Great story ...you should publish
Sheila L. Majcza chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Elizabeth must be keeping her feelings inside as I am not getting a sense of melancholy or depression. It was hinted at that she was abused. I am surprised she wants to be near any male. But time will tell. Thank you for this chapter.
Sheila L. Majcza chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Interesting beginning. I am waiting to see how her marriage history comes to light. Thanks for this chapter.
h2olgd chapter 28 . 3/10/2016
Lovely ending! Great story and I always love stories where the Colonel ends up with Charlotte! Well done!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/19/2016
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

What about Darcy's Presentation at Court as the new Earl of Saffron Walden? Children? And following events?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/15/2015
ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

What about Darcy's Presentation at Court as the new Earl of Saffron Walden? And following events?
Guest chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
kikki hope chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
This is a great story, thanks for sharing
Keep writing
Kikki
CherydanB chapter 28 . 11/21/2015
This was a lovely story, thank you! :)
mega700201 chapter 28 . 10/15/2015
Although you posted this story a few years back, I have just finished reading it. I became aware of it because of the posting of the French version.
I loved it! I would have liked to have seen an epilogue depicting the outcome of the earldom.
Thank you.
HarnGin chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Forgive me, for my knowledge of English geography is a bit sparse, but I could have sworn Hertfordshire was north of London and Kent was south making Darcy's townhouse considerbly closer than Stoke Edith since London would be between the two.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/19/2015