Reviews for Love and Forever
TFSTARFIRE chapter 22 . 10/2
I really feel for them as I have had a miscarriage at 7 and a half weeks gestation (at 6 weeks gestation , I had an emergency scan which showed a tiny heart beating). I became really ill about the time of the miscarriage due to finding Gallstones in my gallbladder . At what should have been the nine week mark, a scan showed that our baby had died at 7 and a half weeks. This was back in 2013 It was devastating. Fast forward to 2016, I now have a 3 and a half year old daughter who is our sunshine.
TFSTARFIRE chapter 8 . 10/1
The quote was from my favourite movie. I am really loving this story
Dalton fink chapter 1 . 9/12
You do really nice stories wonder what the next book is. What will it be called.
Miracle chapter 26 . 1/12
May you please continue the story, and may you please make this story a happy ending? Please please please?
Miracle chapter 19 . 1/12
I read your story, I honestly don't ship Arcee and Optimus as much, its mostly Cliffjumper and Arcee, but reading this story is really interesting and kinda sad , but keep up the good work, love ur story very much, and hope this will become a good ending.
Fanfic girl of all worlds chapter 26 . 12/4/2018
Optimis sounds a LOT like my boyfriend,
hot as hell
bigger than me by a long shot
highly protective
Willing to sacrifice himself for me
Super muscle-y
and smart
and mysterious
great story I must admit.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2018
Is it weird I think of bulkhead's holoform as hunk from Voltron Force?
Guest chapter 25 . 4/14/2018
OH MY DAYS ! this is amazing ... I love Optimus and arcee but this took it to a whole new level!
116arcee chapter 11 . 2/27/2018
I'm crying my eyes out for Rayna and everyone else that Optimus and arcee have cared about and lost in this stupid war
116arcee chapter 11 . 1/13/2018
I feel really sorry for the autobots esspesially Optimus n bulkhead for losing Rayna. Farewell Rayna miss you forever
Princess of Mirkwood2 chapter 26 . 1/13/2018
Write more soon please.
myra chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
why would sentinel slap arcee for no good reason?
myra chapter 13 . 10/26/2017
how did bumblebee know the incantation?
Tyler Granger chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
Senteinal you are an asshole .
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2017
Man I want to have this story go on forever and for sentinel to get his aft handed to him as he beat arcee so dreadful and she is like my fave character