Reviews for It's Hard
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Is it wrong that i thought it was funny? Cuase i Did. I just wish Terra died instead.
HeyThereGarbageCan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
THIS IS GREAT DEAR GOD
BBRae chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
As much as I want a sequel, I know that cannot happen because of the tremendous way you ended this and the fact that this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Just one question; HOW THE FUKC DOES LOVE COME BACK ALIVE AND THEN RAVEN DIE? It makes no sense. Love this. Love you. Love BBRae.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Your story made me cry! But I love it! My fanfic account is MaximumIsMeAndMakoIsMine
SarahPretty chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ehmagawd! I wanna know what happens next...please, please, PLEASE create a sequel!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*swinging a watch back and forth* you WILL make a sequel! YOU WILL MAKE A SEQUEL! when you read this review you WILL post a sequel and make raven LIVE! PLEASE! amazing story!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
WHAT? She cant be dead! MAKE A SEQUALE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Sequel! Bring Her Back!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Pleaaaaassssse make a sequel!
audresacoolkid chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Happy early valentines day! This was kind of depressing, but I feel it applies to me. Well, I hope your valentines day doesn't end up like this.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like this. I would've thought with her returned emotions she would've live; guess not.
yooniessi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loving the angst in the beginning, but I have a question at the end.

Does Beast Boy likes Terra in the beginning? O_O

Because if Beast Boy were to confess his feelings for Raven at the end, it is a little bit too rush for their relationship to occur.

As much as I did not wish to see Raven's emotions dying, but Beast Boy and Raven's relationship is rushing a little bit too fast.

Anyway, I hope you can update soon! This is my first BBRae FanFiction that I have completed reading, and I must say the idea is good. :D