Reviews for It's Hard
H.Tano chapter 1 . 8/9
I just have to applaud you for this piece. This truly describes what depression is like. Except as your emotions slowly die, you don't physically die. You're just left empty and lifeless. And no one really notices. The pain you described captured it very well. Great job.
Britney chapter 1 . 5/5
Please do a sequel
Britney chapter 1 . 3/27
This was so sad yet cool. Please update.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Is it wrong that i thought it was funny? Cuase i Did. I just wish Terra died instead.
HeyThereGarbageCan chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
BBRae chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
As much as I want a sequel, I know that cannot happen because of the tremendous way you ended this and the fact that this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read. Just one question; HOW THE FUKC DOES LOVE COME BACK ALIVE AND THEN RAVEN DIE? It makes no sense. Love this. Love you. Love BBRae.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Your story made me cry! But I love it! My fanfic account is MaximumIsMeAndMakoIsMine
SarahPretty chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Ehmagawd! I wanna know what happens next...please, please, PLEASE create a sequel!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*swinging a watch back and forth* you WILL make a sequel! YOU WILL MAKE A SEQUEL! when you read this review you WILL post a sequel and make raven LIVE! PLEASE! amazing story!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
WHAT? She cant be dead! MAKE A SEQUALE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Sequel! Bring Her Back!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Pleaaaaassssse make a sequel!
audresacoolkid chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Happy early valentines day! This was kind of depressing, but I feel it applies to me. Well, I hope your valentines day doesn't end up like this.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I like this. I would've thought with her returned emotions she would've live; guess not.
yooniessi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Loving the angst in the beginning, but I have a question at the end.

Does Beast Boy likes Terra in the beginning? O_O

Because if Beast Boy were to confess his feelings for Raven at the end, it is a little bit too rush for their relationship to occur.

As much as I did not wish to see Raven's emotions dying, but Beast Boy and Raven's relationship is rushing a little bit too fast.

Anyway, I hope you can update soon! This is my first BBRae FanFiction that I have completed reading, and I must say the idea is good. :D