Reviews for A Day in the Life of Zuko
Toko Azukka chapter 14 . 8/21
I LUV azula and toph. They r alike in so many ways. Both keen, possessive, yet in control females. They r also MASTERS in their elements. And they both like to manipulate people , but toph doesnt do it in an eveil way. They both luv to be amused. Luv being confident. They r so much alike, in so many more ways. I would luv it if u made series about Toph ,Azula ,and Zuko. I like Azula and sokka together. And i luv Zuko and toph together too. But please. Them girls r so BADASS! Make one with toph and azula spending time together based on TOKO / Azula and sokka as pairings.
Ss chapter 1 . 8/10
Fav fic
Benbe chapter 35 . 7/22
I spent all day reading this and I absolutely loved this! I'm so eager for more! This has made me feel so much. The title made me think this was going to be a much lighter story so I was surprised but not disappointed :)
Pangur Ban1022 chapter 35 . 5/23
I've really been enjoying this story. Though I'm a little afraid of where Zuko's morals are going. There are, however, several pet peeves that keep reoccurring. Collectively the four nations are called "nations". Singularly only the Fire Nation is called a nation. There is the Fire Nation, the Earth Kingdom and the Water Tribes. Calling any of them anything else is incorrect. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does... a lot. I want to punch my screen every time I read "Earth Nation". Also, you REALLY need a beta.
Aleksander chapter 35 . 5/23
Well i will await more updates of this story. I have to say that it put me in quite a fit, how Zuko has responded to his situations, i see no logic in it all. I should like to see a certain snake kill another snake, and then i want crazy to barbecue everyone, and see this world fall into a firery blue death, or maybe just some healing of strain in toko
Lostblueheart 16 chapter 33 . 3/1
honestly I like the way you show us how Zuko changes and how he fears it and embraces it because he can't see how to live without Toph. I know it's a Zuko's point of view story but, me as a reader would like to see Toph's side or maybe Iroh's and he deals with Zuko change of character. I love how you kept Azula's husband in the dark leaving as a mystery sushi as Azula is. I feel sorry for Mai because she's probably been force into doing what her mother told to do, but those are the consequences of her actions. On a last note I like how you tie this situation together I would love to see more of your works
nightfallzx chapter 33 . 3/1
im kind of confused...I'm pretty sure i read this chapter before...this is not where you left off last time...or am I wrong. I remember Zuko and Aang talking about Zuko becoming his best man and Azula saying out load the sexual tension in the room...with that scene with Toph and Zuko...am I getting my chapters mixed up?
I'm interested to see where this goes. I'm always hesitant about korra toko because it always ends the same but I've loved this from the beginning so I know you will write something amazing.
One punch man chapter 32 . 2/27
Please don't delete:0
Why were chapters erased? I I I feel so lost :' :'(
zulfi chapter 32 . 2/25
Thanks for the update , it was very good, im just so glad you updated man its been ages.
The King in White chapter 11 . 2/22
Second time reading this and I'm still just as impressed with Zuko's mental decay. It's magnificent, and though I expect him to come out on the other side stable and so on, I admit that there's something attractive about the thought of him being Ozai/Azula level ruthless.
Lostblueheart 16 chapter 41 . 11/20/2015
Please please finish I want to see them married already
The King in White chapter 41 . 11/3/2015
I have to say that your writing is utterly magnificent. Zuko's internal monologues, his mental decay and recovery, Azula's road to somewhat stability... They really make your fic shine.

That being said, the whole 'you can't marry Toph' comes across as very contrived. The only thing that really gets in the way is their persistent and rather odd denial of their obvious feelings. They've had sex a few times by now, and Zuko even admitted he loved her. As a marriage of state, a Bei Fong and the Fire Lord would be ideal in the post-war harmonizing world. And if the concern was offending Kuei - well, all Toph would need to do would be break off the engagement and then get together publicly a few years down the line when all the hubbub was down with. Toph has never really been one to be pressured THAT far [as in marriage] simply to satisfy her parents.
Littlest peach chapter 1 . 10/24/2015