Reviews for A Day in the Life of Zuko
harshi chapter 41 . 7/23
it's an amazing story ! Why have you not finished ? I read it for the whole day today only to come to an unfinished end!
Please finish this ! Loved every character you fleshed out so brilliantly. Everything was so skilfully drawn and i loved every chapter. Please finish this.
LordeIsMyQueen chapter 2 . 3/9
Personally I think you're doing a FANTASTIC job! :) I love it so far :)
2lazy2login chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
I noticed my last comment said ".crazy!" when it was supposed to say "driving me crazy!", I wouldn't have bothered to correct this but I feel like blurs the sarcastic undertones of my comment and I didn't want you to think you were actually being too realistic.
macgoody chapter 41 . 12/22/2014
I can't adequately express how enjoyable your story is! I have so many thoughts and I'm not sure how to organize them. First off the story has a good flow, the dialogue is entertaining, and (most importantly) the plotline is believable. I've spent all my free time over the last few days reading this and I'm so anxious to see what happens next! The only criticism I can give is that it's too realistic; I feel such anguish for the lovers but I understand why they can't throw caution to the wind and elope and it's .crazy! I just want them to be happy so badly (and yet I know I wouldn't be as invested if their romance had played out easily).

I feel like this is weird to focus on since this is a Zuko-centric Toko work but I felt I should mention how much I enjoy your characterization of Azula. She's still deranged and surly but you portray her in a very human light, it makes her much easier to empathize with. Her friendship with Toph is strangely heartwarming and I'm excited to see what happens with Qie Chang.

I hope you continue on with this story because it truly is a treasure! Plus I need to see someone finally tell Toph why Mi reminded Zuko of her so she can use it against him in their next argument.

P.S. There were a few chapters in the beginning that lacked scene breakers, which tripped up the flow a bit; it wasn't enough to deter me from reading but I know authors are often perfectionists so I figured I should let you know.
Magic emma chapter 41 . 11/16/2014
This is fantastic
The calling chapter 41 . 11/15/2014
Pls come back and finish
The calling chapter 39 . 11/15/2014
Azula is right about the sexual tension;)
No more love chapter 41 . 10/15/2014
This deserves way more reviews !
IAmTheVisual chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Lol I loved the scene with Toph taking a bath ;)
IAmTheVisual chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Love my otp chapter 39 . 8/22/2014
Pls write more I love this fic sooooo much.
JDH1080 chapter 41 . 6/5/2014
Damn this story has been good so far. Really good. Only problem is that it's not finished and hasn't been updated in nearly a year. Hope this story isn't abandoned, because it really deserves a conclusion.
SKIE2314 chapter 41 . 4/12/2014
Beautifully written! I am addicted to your fic :) 3
Shaylore chapter 36 . 4/5/2014
I knew it was coming, I knew it would happen... but you made it happen so perfectly that I laughed for a full 15 minutes!
Eden-Avatar chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Lol, this was so funny hahaha :P