Reviews for Marvelous Response
ordinaryguy2 chapter 9 . 1/6
Ha! Loved it! Great story. I'll be checking out more of your stories later for sure. I'm glad you had Captain America bring a spare shield for Xander. It was a good touch. I was surprised you didn't have either Willow or Tara become the Scarlet Witch though, but then again, they already had some magical power so there is that. Shadowcat was perfect for Dawn. It's the perfect way to get Dawn out of trouble, plus Shadowcat's training gives her a way to easily take out bad guys. Anyway, great story again! Keep up the good work.
Rain Addict CM chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Lol well that episode wasn't really worth seeing in my opinion. Good ending ) I am really glad the Scoobies managed to win the argument of what to do with Glory, that's one thing I don't like about most super heroes, their whole no killing ideology, cause seriously, how many times could it of saved lives if they had just killed the blasted bad guys? Anyway! Great story )
Nerfhearder69 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
They do get a bit predictable if carried on too long. Still, nice work and thanx for all the fish!
CAG7 chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
A new chapter is needed. While I like the Reinforcement Assembling, but I think they would have brought the whole teams with them. Glory would not like facing Thor, Storm, and the other heavy hitters of the Avengers and X-Men. Wolverine would gut Glory (of course he would want to do that to Xander as well for involving Kitty (Shadowcat) Pryde).
TD Master chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Green story, I hope you finish it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Damn entertaining story so far! I was doing my fan girl giggle at the end of chapter 8. Then it stopped suddenly when I realized this wasn't finished... ): I hope you continue this soon.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Marvelous! Please continue!

CT
tarrangar chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
ok please continue this story its getting really good
tarrangar chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
now that i think of it wouldnt it have been easier to choose tony stark or rich richard and simply get them to make a proper interdimensional portal to glorys home i mean they have made those before and if its done that way there would be no destroying dimensions side effect of sending her home
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
That's right, tease us and then leave us wanting... It's so unfair, sob!
morgannac64 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
please send more this is cool
DaughterofDeath chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
please update soon
m149 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Terrific. Can't wait for more.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Man OH MAN! If only you had asked, I would have lent you a certain Ronin Warrior to help out with this fight! As it is, you've got the BEST reinforcements around! THE REAL Captain America, Tigra, Shadowcat, Wasp, and Siryn. In closing this review I have only one thing to add: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
jedidiah chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
GAH! I was really getting into this chapter and then cliffhanger! :P I really hope to see Part 2 soon. :P