Reviews for Marvelous Response
TD Master chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Green story, I hope you finish it.
Rain Addict CM chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Damn entertaining story so far! I was doing my fan girl giggle at the end of chapter 8. Then it stopped suddenly when I realized this wasn't finished... ): I hope you continue this soon.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Marvelous! Please continue!

CT
tarrangar chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
ok please continue this story its getting really good
tarrangar chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
now that i think of it wouldnt it have been easier to choose tony stark or rich richard and simply get them to make a proper interdimensional portal to glorys home i mean they have made those before and if its done that way there would be no destroying dimensions side effect of sending her home
Nerfhearder69 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
That's right, tease us and then leave us wanting... It's so unfair, sob!
morgannac64 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
please send more this is cool
DaughterofDeath chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
please update soon
m149 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Terrific. Can't wait for more.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Man OH MAN! If only you had asked, I would have lent you a certain Ronin Warrior to help out with this fight! As it is, you've got the BEST reinforcements around! THE REAL Captain America, Tigra, Shadowcat, Wasp, and Siryn. In closing this review I have only one thing to add: AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!
jedidiah chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
GAH! I was really getting into this chapter and then cliffhanger! :P I really hope to see Part 2 soon. :P
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Please continue! I can't wait to see what happens next!

CT
snowecat chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Looking good. Can't wait for the aftermath. There should be a chapter with the Avengers in their world and if they plan on helping from their end.
twistyguru chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Liking the crossover twist this story has very much!
FUCK THIS STORY chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
While the premise is interesting it's unbelievably OOC for them to even suggest giving a soulless creature such as Spike powers. Also, I see how you justify in your story to cripple Xander's potential by Giles's lame ass explanation.