Reviews for the commonsense stick collection
Kina Kalamari chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I'm a fan of the "Someone really needs clean up all of these bloody hints, this place is a mess" bit. That is brilliantly hilarious.
scorchedtrees chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Loved this! Jee's reasoning was hilarious. I love your Jee.

These are all great. Looking forward to reading more little bits from the stalking universe :)
AnnaAza chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Ah, Jee! I hope you do more Jee and Zuko scenes! Jee is just hilarious and also sweet how he sincerely worries for Zuko's well-being. I like how he automatically dismisses that Zuko's interested in a girl, bless him. I laughed all throughout this piece and reread it for more giggles.
number14xion chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Wow, gay Piando? Never heard of that. Very nice :)
Somariel chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
This chapter is hilarious.
Des chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Nicely done :) deep and beautiful
Jac Hankosha chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
This is awesome! Jee's hilarious!
Boogum chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Loved this one! Piandao offers much wisdom.
Boogum chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
/She said it with as many shrugs as was humanly possible – so she could properly indicated that she wasn't bothered./

Nawww, that was adorable. In fact, this whole ficlet was adorable. Especially the end. I have officially become a puddle of sappy-smiling mush.
Boogum chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Yeah, Ozai's gonna regret that little miscalculation. Iroh was called the Dragon of the West for a reason, and you know he would not tolerate that kind of talk from his brother now.
Boogum chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I love the fact Jet calls Azula 'sexy'. Also loved this, but for quite different reasons:

/but Jet had seen her face when he had talked about not knowing the fate of loved ones. She couldn't fool him with her sexy time efficency./

It's nice to see that Azula, for all her words, was also impacted by what happened to Ursa (and I also believe this to be the case). Jet's way of behaving like a gentleman is hilarious, as is his confusion at her confusion. But I think the irony of the whole situation is the best bit. Poor Jet just can't escape those firebenders.
Boogum chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Aw. So sad. :(
Boogum chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
/He wasn't the sort of boy who would offer something like that and not mean it. /

So very true.

I liked this one. Jin is such a sweetie.
Boogum chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Awwwwwww. This one is both sad and beautiful. I loved that last line.
Boogum chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Ooo, so chilling. I find it fascinating you chose to write this from Azula's point of view.
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »