Reviews for the commonsense stick collection
Boogum chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Aww, this one was sad, but in the good way. I like that Ty Lee wrote Zuko letters.
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
I really want to see more stuff with Jet.
countrywolf22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Its2dark2read chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
CUTE! I can imagine Zuko giving this same advice to someone else sometime in the VERY distant future *squees*.
:D
Its2dark2read chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
AWWWWWWW! Currently my smile's rivalling Zuko's (my sister's looking at me a bit strangely as a result of said smile). But wow, it's so cute! :D :D :D
Its2dark2read chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
Damn... I don't like Ozai... I have joined the Zuko fan mob to lynch him :P
Its2dark2read chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Hehe, poor jet :P
Its2dark2read chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I love this one-shot, it's really refreshing to see Iroh as a human, capable of disliking people because so often, Iroh is seen as the advice guy that doesn't hate or dislike anyone. I love this angle on Iroh!v THanks for writing this!
requim17 chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
awwwww gah. I'm glad you made Piandao gay. It seems right. Adorableness with Zuko having the wrong question tumble out lol.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
That was a wonderful cute oneshot featuring these two characters! Loved it.
AnnaAza chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Love how Zuko immediately accepts Piandao's request—I bet he hopes that will happen to him, too. I adore this drabble very much—Piandao is so wise, and this is a very touching piece. Katara and Zuko parallel to all forbidden love couples in the stalking universe (Piandao and Fat, Bato and Ming, Kuei and Song), bless them. Good for Piandao! I hope he and Fat have a great marriage!
Lilako chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
I knew it! I knew it! Stupid, stupid Katara! Gah!

You and your cliffhangers.

Gah!
grandiose6 chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
!
Piandao/Fat is my newest otp!
loved this chapter!
I have wondered how the whole FN military culture thing would have affected attitudes towards homosexuality-it didn't seem to encourage sexism but did encourage racism, and also not all cultures with strongly encouraged or compulsory military service end up with laws against out soldiers or societal intolerance. don't know enough about asian attitudes throughout history to really make an educated guess even.
Fullmetal Wetback chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Wonderful ninth chapter! I have to admit that your decision to have Piandao and Fat be fairies in NSFZ had me somewhat skeptical. But as I thought more and more about it, the more I realized that it didn't seem that strange at all. To me, their relationship it's as canon as platypus-bears.

I can see why Zuko would go to Piandao for advice of this sort rather than his uncle. Iroh might have the most partners in the Avatar world, but Piandao had already won the game. Also, gays give the best love advice...well, unless they've had a few.

It's interesting that you'd bring up the topic, of gay marriage, but at this point in the story, I think it might actually have a chance at garnering support. Obviously, change is coming; might as well go all out.

Anyway, ever since you brought up the whole Piandao is gay, I've always wondered something: Does Sokka know? I mean, does he even know what a homo is, having been raised in the patriarchal society of the Southern Water Tribe? Sure, there'll always be those of the more flamboyant nature anywhere, but I think homosexuality would be one of the things that is heavily persecuted in both water tribes, and Sokka spent the last few years with women and children and wouldn't have the slightest idea that men could fall in love with other men.
Knowing Sokka, he'd just say, "Meh, if they wanna be miserable, let 'em."

Anyhow, great work and have a nice day.
Kitakana chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
This is such a good one shot. I really like how you described this conversation, it is deep and true to both of their characters. I am excited to hear about the aftermath of this conversation for Zuko and its implications for the progress of the Stalking Series.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »