Reviews for the commonsense stick collection
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Toph is always so cute 3
hawkgirl27 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww love it :)
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
Love familial!Toko! I think Toph and Zuko had a wonderful sibling thing going on in the series, and I absolutely adore how you're continuing it in the Stalking series. Oh, also, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while now, but I've decided that the Stalking series is going to be my official headcanon now.

Also, I dunno if you're going to address this in the main Stalking Series, but how does the foster system work? Is Toph going to be considered a princess? Or is she simply treated like a princess, but official stay Earth Kingdom nobility?

Also, having Toph pick out the dress would explain why it's such an ugly shade of green. There were two things that bugged me with that very last scene in the series: (1) the kataang kiss, and (2) Katara's dress, and I'm really happy you're explaining/going to explain both.
AnnaAza chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
This is adorable! So wish Toph and Zuko had a field trip in the series—Toph is the sister Zuko should have had. Also love how Zuko was paying attention to know Katara's exact measurements. ;)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Ha ha lol Oh Zuko, trying to buy a girl a dress can go wrong in so many ways. It's best not to buy clothing - measurements always suck. My friends tried to buy me a beret once - it was too small, unfortunately, although I did appreciate the gesture.

it was quite heartwarming in the end :D
StormN624 chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Soo cute, the lil sister he always wanted
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Seriously, sibling!Toko is just the best. But, I still feel bad that Toph never got her life changing field trip...
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Ahhhh, so we finally get the scene where Iroh loses his cool...I love how these drabbles fit in perfectly with your stalking universe! :)
elleelle chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Aww, she's like the the sister he could have had
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
awww, this is just adorable! XDXD, I love how brotherly zuko is toward toph at times XD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
How is this only K :)
Lilako chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Aaaaw. :) I love sibling!Toko.
VampiressE12B chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
I'm not sure if this dress is meant to be kataras ba sing se dress or not but I have been waiting FOREVER to point out to Someone anyone that that is actually the same dress she was wearing when they met long feng. I like your idea about where it came from better of course ;) but ive been waiting to point it out to someone ever since I realized it. So this is meant to be an apology to katara? I'm guessing their argument has at least subtle undertones of gloominess about it as well
Somariel chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
Aww, this is really sweet.
Kina Kalamari chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Isn't it "ye who trespass here"? "Yea" means yes. That's very amusing though, about it being all over Australia. XD
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »