Reviews for the commonsense stick collection
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Now what could this be? My brain processed "commonsense stick," and my reflexes whacked the link as fast as they could humanly could.

Were people allowed to send the banished prince mail? Because if Mai and Zuko were "in love," did she try/write to him? Did they write back and forth? Maybe he did get letters and didn't read them. But I like the idea of Ty Lee's cheerful letters, kind of like when someone gives you candy out of the blue and the little joke about the circus.
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Aw...I've never seen this before. I can totally imagine this scene in the series. But you never actually read about Zuko with Lu Ten speaking to him. But I think reading about (at least your take on him) Lu Ten makes it even more touching.
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Oh my God. Hama! I always wondered what happened to her, and I'd think of a confrontation between Azula and Hama. Whew!
Spry chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
HI!

VERY nice! Your spelling and grammar are fine, and I like your writing style.

Keep up the good work!

Spry!
Kitakana chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Wow. I'm so used to reading your lengthy chaptered fics or even lengthy one-shots with super long ANs that it surprises me to read your drabbles. Nicely done though, I enjoyed reading them of course.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
If only Iroh knew.

Great work as always. Keep at it.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8