Reviews for Questions
betsybugaboo chapter 6 . 2/21
oh god this made me look up omorashi wtf japan
ArtofthePlate chapter 9 . 6/27/2015
I couldn't keep a smile off my face! Poor everyone... Though I notice he never asked Hungary. Then again, maybe that's not a bad thing. Oh man, the "balloon animal" thing puts a whole new spin on the 'Cold War Condom' strip. Wow. You are creative.
Magykal-guest chapter 9 . 3/7/2015
Oh geez your right. Poor everyone! Good story!
HxHGin chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
Korea walking extremely oddly, definitely not from the nosebleed. I wonder what it is...
gal1075 chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
Super! I think you got ALL of them right. Even Canada, yes. We shouldn't forget that his father is France )) And just when Ivan thought that he figured it all out, Gilbert goes and turns it all upside-down again. *rofl*
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Aww, Russia is so cute Then again, when my lil bro asked me about it... I run away really fast while screaming, "FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!"
Ersatz Einstein chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Ah, Germany. This was a surprisingly effective way to close the fic, being unexpectedly humorous. Germany's presence as a quiet, observing side-character was used to its utmost.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I doubt it's intentional, but I'm getting a sense of why Canada/Ukraine is such a popular pairing. They just seem to do things well together.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
The ending was hilariously perfect, as was the coincidental air of the whole scene.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
The "omorashi" thing was amusing, because even without knowing exactly what it means, the context is perfectly clear.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
N. Italy seemed a bit too coherent/serious, but it worked well with the scene you were setting up, and Romano was spot-on.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Ah, well. At least he tried.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
I believe that "latter" is misused, but overall, the scene with Finland and Sweden was amusing (and even though I don't like Sealand, you used him well to further the plot). The format you've used for this and Chapter 2 (one long scene followed by a short one) is working well.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
South Korea seemed a bit over the top, but his attitude was pretty realistic in general. The reference to the knife thing was interesting.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
This was hilarious, particularly Estonia's line and Switzerland's response. China was surprisingly calm and mature about it. Prussia's run-on was a bit annoying, but I get that you were trying to show how quickly he was speaking/how annoyed he was.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »