Reviews for The One With All The Moments
icedragonfirebird chapter 1 . 9/15
This fic is most glorious. It's so cute!
Kate chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
God, I'm fangirling like mad right now XD that was so bloody good! And Merlin, you know how to write! xx
Starry chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Loved it ! Will there be like a epilogue or second part to this one shot? Yano when they get their dog and two kids ahha
Kate chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Oh my god. Literally my new favorite Albus/Scorpius story of all time. Wait I take that back. New favorite story of ever. Seriously, so well written, good plot, cute moments. Man, A hands down xx
Sami-Maraurder girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Enemies with benefits?... what a word xD
Wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
i liked it
Be My Master chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
You are now God.
This was a master piece.
Better than the bible.
Better than EVERYTHING.
Better than sex.
Aldastan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. :)
tayl0r chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awesome! I really like how you set the whole thing up and you write really well :) I hope you write more albus/scorpius fics soon!
Chloe.Is.A.Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
ClatoLover chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
great fanfic! update maybe?
this SHIP of FOOLS chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awwwwwww I loved it. Seriously. I almost cried when Astoria died, and I even WOULD have, but my sidter was in the room and it would have looked so weird if I just burst out crying... But anywaysss it was awesome. Seriously.
DaphinoraS chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved it. Though, you have some minor grammar issues. :(

For example, it would not be 'The one with Scorpius's mother dies', it would be either 'The one where Scorpius's mother dies' or 'the one with Scorpius's mother dying'. Do you see the difference? It just sounds better (and there's the whole verb agreement thing I never understood but always knew)...

Thanks for the wonderful story! I just love Albus/Scorpius fics! :D
abluestarinthenight chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Umm... nothing against Albus/Scorpius, but NOT my favourite couple. Original though
NineteenTwentyone chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I really liked this. Sometimes stories which have time jumps don't work very well, and seem disjointed but this ran really seamlessly. I loved the family reactions at the end.