Reviews for Exceptional Circumstances
The Raggle Fraggle chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Wow...That was great like all your work
This has acctualy covinced me to get the Novel off Ebay congrats! This'll be my first comic I read without the help of youtube...or the rest of the internet only ever read like 4.
Anyway a shame you don't finish with the rest of the Novels timeline but it's understandable.
Thanks again for this great piece.
MyraRain223 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wow, I absolutely love this, it really shows how things work.. Thanks so much for writing
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wow... he was no substitute for Dick, that's for sure. He was good at getting reactions, that's for sure. The crowbar surprised me tho, I never would have thought he's go that far. Alfred's going to have a fit at the both of them when he finds out about this, that's for sure. Jason for using a crowbar, and Bruce for making the kid go so far to snap him out of it. However venting anger can only go so far, as hey both find out painfully later on.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
FINALLY a Batman fan fic where Bruce sounds exactly the way he narrates in the graphic novels and believe it or not that is harder to find in the fan fiction realm than you'd think. You nailed it. :)