Reviews for Falling in Love
Ele b chapter 6 . 8/18
WHAT THE FUCK DOES JAYLA MEAN?
Ele b chapter 1 . 8/18
Of course well well help you well I will anyone who ships leif x jasmine
Patr0nus chapter 6 . 3/11
OMG I WANT THIS ITS SO GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
omg cool best please write more
mr.man chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I hate you how you portrayed life he has brown hair not black and he does not wear glasses and he should not have pimples you idiot
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Plz, keep this story, its soo nice
Silver Shihouin chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Nicely done so the next school day are u gunna make jazmaine into the tomboy she is?
Silver
Mikuru-chan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Man i luv highschool fics so much i luv you
bluecrushsurfergirl chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I love it, PS, if you need a beta, i could do it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
that outfit doesn't sound like something she would wear...maybe a pink and flowy dress with a cream colored knit cardi or jacket
Y.O.L.O 3 chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Plz plz plz continue this its totally epic!
Justhealing chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Ouch. Please kill me now. Right...your story is twisting my mind, alright! But I've reviewed every chapter, so I apologize for any bias/negative feedback you may find offensive. J-out!
Justhealing chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I can predict that Jasmine won't get very high grades at school.
Justhealing chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Um...if you're planning a long story it's possibly a good idea not to be quite so forward, especially with Jasmine's attitude. Okay, I understand why she would reject Dain's offer after he...ahem, took some interest in her. However, that doesn't mean she has to be so cold straight up...(kinda biased)...LOGICALLY...what would Lief think of her manners?
Justhealing chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow...maybe you could try interspersing your storyline with your description (of Jasmine, especially), otherwise your intent is kinda too obvious (not subtle enough)...otherwise, neat looks!