Reviews for Strong Independent White Boys
Lstcryptonian chapter 6 . 7/28
This was awesome, but you stopped writing? I hope not, this is great work. The characters are thought out, act alot like canon I'd swear they're canon in this relationship. Please don't stop writing, come back to this fic.
The thought of Batman fighting Captain America over Tony Stark ;_;
you neglected to mention when updates were going to slow down that it was going be in YEARS TIME but whatever blows your sail :)
Doni chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
My goodness, have I ever fallen in love with this series. The characterizations, the dialogue, the humor, and the love are just perfect. I'm sorry to see that it was never completed. If you still check your accounts, I just wanted to let you know that even unfinished, I just adore this story.
Thistle chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
This story is beautiful. I think I've already read it 5 times in the few days since I've stumbled on it. I'm feeling obsessive, even if the hearts in my eyes cracked a little when I realized the story hadn't been updated since some time in 2012. That doesn't make this any less awesome to reread though.
starkind chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Umpfh. Need. An. Update. Now. Goodness, I hope you'll ever continue this saga because I need more snarky Tony, more bamf Bruce, more lolcats messages all over SI and WE servers and more Alfred and Pepper taiming the whole shebang. But since patience is a virtue I guess I'll be loitering around, waiting...patiently...kinda.
Desriel chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I love this story and this ship so much. Please, update soon.

your faithfull follower,
Desriel
silvertwilightgemini chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
OMGGGG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WISH YOU UPDATE!
sei chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Please please update again, I know its been awhile but your story thus far has kept me completely intrigued! I really want to know if they figure out how he got a hold of the serum and if Bruce gets found out by shield. _ love your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This story is amazing. Everything's really well written and I'm really curious as to where the plot is going. Please continue writing :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I adore this soooo much... if it wouldn't be a prob' can you update this as speedily as possible?
music4life6661 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I absolutely love this series! There just aren't enough good Tony Stark/Bruce Wayne stories out there.
Will this be updated?
TsukiNamida chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
For the love of all that is great and wonderful, please update! I am absolutely in love with this series! 3 I got addicted and couldn't stop until I went through it all!
Phoenix's Moon chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Suspense! I can't wait to see where this plot dawdles off to! Please update soon!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hehe! What a line! "Steve, have you been giving your blood to strange men?"

Anyway, I have greatly enjoyed reading this story! Thanks for writing and posting - I can't wait for more!