Reviews for New Girl
morvil123 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
This story was such a bore. Sorry.
angelwhovian chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
Omg that was SUCH a good story, I read it from start to finish and adored it! Can't wait for the sequel! :D
Cookie05 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Dun Dun Duhhhh
Please write the sequel quickly I really want to know what happens
Your welcome, it was a good story
Olivia1995 chapter 20 . 12/8/2012
Wow! I love the story. i feel sorry for izzie at the end, especially if it is alexia and rick who she saw. I'm really sad this story is finished. please write other stories :)
Beautiflly Mad chapter 19 . 10/24/2012
Another faggot/douche story.
Cookie05 chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Ur welcome
Great chap
Olivia1995 chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Sorry i didn't review the last chapter didn't have any time. both chapters are amazing and i can't wait to read the last chapter. I really hope rick and izzie are ok. Rebekah xx
Cookie05 chapter 18 . 8/20/2012
Good chap
Looking forward to the party
TBRLOVER chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
I love this chapter, I like how you are protrayed Alexia as a very evil character.

Like I said, I think that you could either have one of the kids find out about Rick and Izzie (like Elektra or Carmen) and force them to tell everyone or you could have it be Izzie's birthday and they reveal it then! (Which could lead to their first kiss!)

Plus, you could have Izzie tell everyone the truth about Alexia and she has to leave.

Keep writing- I can't wait for the sequel!
Charlotte chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
i think that the sequal should be about when everyone finds out how nasty Alexia is and then mike and gina chuck her out. Also in the sequal everyone should know that Rick and izzy are going out.

Great story keep up the excellent writing
Cookie05 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Great chap
Umm ideas
I can't think of any at the moment but if I come up with some ill pm u
Olivia1995 chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
This is really good and i enjoyed reading it xx
Mr.Marr chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
This is so rubbish! How can you call this a fanfic? It sounds nothing to do with Tracy Beaker. More like Trampy Beaker
TBR LOVER chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Cool Chapter.

Please Update ASAP!

FAB STORY!

I love how you portrayed Alexia.

Are you making a sequel?
Cookie05 chapter 16 . 7/23/2012