Reviews for April Fool
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/7
And that's when she open her mouth and got hexed.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that cant be the end
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
that's when romilda arrived... dum dum dummmmm
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is great; it rings very true for all of the characters involved (even Romilda, heh). It's perfect that George and Angelina make their connection through joking around - while each of them knows it means something important. And I hate to think of George having put Fred up on a pedestal, but I can see that he might well have done, and in that scenario it says a lot for it to be Angelina who gets him to open his eyes.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh, wow, Angelina has some nerve-I can see why George likes her :) A painful conversation but an important one; George needs to be honest about all of Fred, not just his good qualities. And Romilda was delightfully awful!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh! Please write more! Good cliffhanger, too. Please, please, please write more.
everpresent chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
sad and hilarious. the last line is beyond perfect.
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
¡Qué genial! Honestly, this is so brilliant it made me comment on my mother language and that does not happen often. It's just perfect, amazing, brilliant. I don't know why, but I specially enjoy the part where Angelina says that not because Fred (and Snape) are dead that would mean they were perfect. Specially Snape, but I have personal issues there.

And the ending line...!

Brilliant! Superb!

Cheers!
Elina chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
oh, come on! What is next?
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Another excellent story
Scarpin chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nooooo! Not Verity!
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Great story, but I feel a little left hanging by the end! Are you going to have a follow up story or chapter? Well written!
Kestrel98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
this is brilliantly written. i always wondered why george married fred's ex. this makes sense now! updates?
Diamondgirl3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Another great story!
JonJon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ok - now you have to write the follow-on to this story. Obviously something is going to happen now...

BTW - I think you successfully captured George and his likely morose mood after losing Fred.