Reviews for A journey through time and space
lunarnova chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
did I catch a Martin Freeman from BBC Sherlock Jam reference in here? :)
drfangirl chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
this is really good, can't wait to see what happens next. please please please update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Can't wait for the next one (:
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
This chapter was so adorable
Sophia chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Sooo cute 3 3
Sophia chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I love this so much! Please keep going (:
Flowing-Smug-Bubbles chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Reading this jam bit in chapter two. Had to pause for a bit so I wouldn't wake anyone up with my laughter. Didn't work. Couldn't stop laughing.
I'm lovin this
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
aww
Just another time-lord chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Oh my flipping god! I swear nobody ever updates Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy fanfics anymore! You proved me wrooooong! Yaaay.
RansomRose77 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Well, now I'm wondering where that chapter went?! Anyway, hope you get back to it soon. Your banter is getting really delectable! I'd like to see the characters get into a fray or two.
RansomRose77 chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Okay! Got the author/Arthur mixup was a real mixup, but you can fix that you know, with Doc Manager. I like Arthur's conversations with himself. Also, the rainbow-colored bacon was hilarious, like something straight out of the book. Ditto for Zaphod "drawing all sorts of ladies, and things that might be ladies." And again, the pudding joke. But you might want to go back and check your shifts between past/present tense.
RansomRose77 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
"For the sake of all the jam in the universe..." Love that. Anyway, I am just understanding how frustrating it can be to post and await reviews, so I am aiming to please here ch. by ch. I am a huge fan of HHGTTG. What others noticed in your spelling of Arthur as author ... I am wondering if you were actually trying to do something extremely meta here? Other than that, you've got Marvin and Trillian pretty much down pat.
RansomRose77 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You've got very good characterization going on here. I can picture everything going on. You might want to go back over and correct some simple grammar. But Ford's hiccup-punctuated speech really takes it into the moment, making it possible to believe that this could actually happen between the two characters. Arthur is such a doormat most of the time anyway. "I always thought you look so cute when you panic." Ha!
Groovy Sweater Bear chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I really like this story, I found it by chance and I find it hilariously endearing.

keep up the good work. And is there any where you posted these drawings for your readers to see?
Socken chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
I laughed SOOO hard about the Jam. I like Jam :) Its definitely wierd, but not as wrong as some of the pairings out there. Feel free to keep going! :) :) :)