Reviews for On Account of a Lestrange
SunshineBubbles chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
hi i really like this story and i know it been over a year since you updated but i hope you haven't abandoned this story
ComicXArena chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Don't stop there, it's just getting interesting. UPDATE!
iloverats chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Noooooooooooooo!ooooooo!
Please Please Please *please* don't scrap this story. It is AWESOME. I haven't read anything like it. I LOVE this story. While (obviously) I would **love** if you updated, I would also really really really appreciate if you left it up. I have a feeling that this is going to be one of the fics I will reread again because it it is just *THAT GOOD*
iloverats chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
I love this story; it is very instresting
(Especially when you're suppose to be doing homework...)
You are a very talented writer, and thank you for posting your story.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
poor violet.
when does she meet Neville
ivyknightfire chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Plz don't scrap this story! It's rlly good! :) can't wait to find out Wat happens next.
Shahlaa chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
You should really update, I loved the idea of Bella's daughter being kind and gentle to others and how this story differs from other Bella's Daughter fanfictions. It's really nice and enjoyable. Please try to update3
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I rather like this story, I really do hope you continue writing. Violet is an interesting character and I'm very curious to see where this is going.
Andershow chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
I think this story has potential. You said in your profile that you are thinking of deleting this? Please dont. Even if you turn to other fics and leave this one behind there is no reason to get rid of it. You could always come back to it later.

Violet is adorable, by the way.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
sorry my laptop is my last comment i wrote all in a wrong way.
anyway what that i wanted to say u it's:continue to write,remembere there will be always someone like us that read.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
keep your head up!
here in my country we used to say"chi l'ha dura la vince"that it means that you need to be strong for be a i'm going to ask you with your story,even if we are just a few of readers,it doesn't are few but good.
suninthenightsky chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Pease dont end this story. Its so awesome! I really wanna see what happens to it.
Zemmiphobia chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You are a very good writer, your style is open and fluid. However, your character choices are rather weak. There is not a lot of difference between characters, they all sound and act the same. You have a proud, aristocratic pureblood Lady talking the same as a common healer. They use the same word choices, inflections, and syntax; yours. I think to make your stories better, you should focus on making your characters more believable. A reader should be able to know who is speaking without the author explaining it. Keep going, you have a good plot.
renjutori chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
While short, this chapter did a great job with showing Violet's perspective of muggles, and how what she's been told about them and how they act conflict with one another.

Sorry I didn't review last chapter! I was in a hurry when I read it and forgot to go back. Also, I wouldn't say nobody reads your stories just because you havent gotten that many reviews. I would check the views you've gotten on your stories (just go to "Manage Stories" and you should be able to find it) and compare them to your reviews. There's probably a big difference. The thing is, a lot of the readers on this site are lazy people. They don't like to take the time to review. I've seen many stories that ha over a hundred reviews and all of them were either:

A. Really creative and a very original idea (I'm not saying your story is unoriginal but the Bellatrix' daughter plotline is very overused) that draws people in (Ever read a Romance fanfic with the pairing MoodyHermione? There aren't many, and they'll catch your attention)

B. A complete or nearly complete story. As I said before, readers are lazy. They like to read stories that are already done and not have to sit through countless updates.

So basically, don't give up on writing just because you don't have many reviews. If you added up all the reviews from my three stories, you'd probably get about 15. Yet, k still write. Write for the sake of writing. Not because people are reading it. This is a great chapter and I loved the idea of Lucius' secret study!

Star*
renjutori chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Interesting chapter, even though I saw Crouch insulting Narcissa more than Moody. But Moody definitely has the guts to do it while Crouch is just a slimy man. Lucius' (I noticed you accidentally put his name down as Lucian) opinion of children was by all means accurate, and I liked how Narcissa never really thought Bella could do something like that, seeing as they grew up together.

Other than the Lucian-Lucius thing, I didn't fond any mistakes and I hope you update again soon!

~Star*