Reviews for A Friend
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 5/21
Nice details you added.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 5/21
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 5/21
So long as this new kid isn't a Mary sue you have my attention.
colouredthinking chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Gonna update anytime soon? I remember you posted this story on heaven and earth one year ago when it only had four chapters I believe.

Don't throw its potential or put it for adoption!
GlitteredCupcakes chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
Loved it, as always!

sasuke was a bit OOC but I still loved it,

I'm expecting the next chapter will be a mission or a timeskip? But anyways, I don't really care, cuz am loving the story and am fine with anything you write! The new characters are amazing ! I think Naruto anime lacks a character like Hamaro (but they have Shikamaru which is similar)

All in all,

I loved this chapter and I hope it's not the last.

I love they way your write action scenes! They are so exciting. And have a nice day :3
GlitteredCupcakes chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
Loved this chapter! Actually am in love with the story !

Tho I expected hamaro to be with ryui when it came to team distribution.

all in all. I LOVED IT! and I read the two stories that had hamaro and ryui in them and they are also amazing. (Now am gonna read chapter 7 XD)
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
V-Vendetta chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
KEEP IT UP! You're doing amazing, and I truly mean this! I hope you update soon!

V-Vendetta chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
Keep it up. You're doing amazing. Do NOT let flames get you down. If anyone gives you flames, simply counter-act it with a water type jutsu! _! - Thumbs up

V-Vendetta chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
*cries, tears streaming down his face* Hmph. I'm not crying at the sappiness of this chapter! I'm not! Just got dust in my eyes!

V-Vendetta chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Little bit rushed for a chapter, couldn't quite feel the flow. I mean, it was there, but not as powerful as I would like it to have been. Carry on. _

V-Vendetta chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
I love the development in this chapter, however Sayuki's mind shouldn't have changed that drastically within the first few hours. But then again, just my two cents. Onto chapter 4.

V-Vendetta chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Very nice. Very nice indeed. Still a little bit rough, but my stories are as well. I'll continue to read. Keep it up.

V-Vendetta chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You've reviewed my story, and now I'm taking a look at yours. Very good beginning, very good length for a chapter, and I'm finding myself about to head onto the next chapter. This chapter was rough around the edges, but most stories are when people first start writing. Keep it up.

RCPMione chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
I doubt we've seen the last of Sasuke, can't wait for the next update. Keep writing!