Reviews for Damn You, Miss Swan
See author no offensive or anything.
The way Regina treated Emma was bullshit.
Its true she did had a rough past that didn't give her a right to belittle people at her hearts content...
It's not you but I have read stories where Regina always says offensive things towards Emma and without much effort Emma forgives her which is impossible unless she is a robo with no feelings...
VegasJames chapter 7 . 1/18
I loved it. It was nice to read Regina being the one to pursue and Emma being the voice of reason.
strippedtissuebox chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
I loved this! Emma is so different than the one we're all familiar with today, but I loved her the most. She forced Regina to come to her, not the other way around.
Swanqueen44 chapter 7 . 7/16/2016
Friggin awesome
Sandy chapter 7 . 1/7/2016
Brilliant! Love your writing!
EvanStorm chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Great story. Love the development between them and Regina finally admitting her feelings to Emma and herself. Thanks for writing :-)
lodi chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
cute
dragonball256 chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Man this story was incredible. It was great and finally having Regina give in was well done.
Ouatwrite chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
I love the term control freakery! I love that it's totally something Emma would say and that it describes Regina so well!
lodi chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
love it very awesome.
LilliRegina chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Awe the vulnerability both women show in this chapter, so BEAUTIFUL

I love the way they are making love to eachother. With so much care for eachother.

LOVE, FINALLY, LOVE
LilliRegina chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
damn you Regina.
You aren't only hurting Emma but also yourself
Stop this,...being so stubborn
LilliRegina chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
Oh my Regina fears and felt Emma is her true love
LilliRegina chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Damn you Regina, Emma was just showing you respect and you chose to threaten her like this. You really hurt Emma.

Hope after this you still get a chance to deserve her respect and love
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Damn those good motives, Regina always seem to see bad in them.

And that hot kiss. It made my heart flutter with joy.