Reviews for Hogwarts Reads In Remembrance
BeeBopp chapter 5 . 5/21
these dumb things get deleted because they are illegal. And dumb. I read the book. I don't need you to read it to me.
MaryLeboneFirst chapter 6 . 5/19
Please update :) i love your fanfiction!
FanFicFan chapter 5 . 5/14
"with a twist."

I have news for you. Stealing from J. K. Rowling's book is about un-twisty as I have ever seen. Nothing says "I have no imagination" like stealing from a real author. If I never another "steal from the original" again it will be too soon.

Try being creative. Yeah, it's hard but it's fun.
The Truth of Words chapter 6 . 5/14
I am still honestly surprised that her books as classified as pg-pg 13
FanFicFan chapter 5 . 5/11
I already read the book. Duh. I love FAN FIC. Where people WRITE STORIES. NOT COPY.
The Warty Hogg chapter 5 . 5/10
Please read the posting guidelines for FFN and the terms of service, to which you agreed. Please note that the posting guidelines forbid posting works not in the public domain. Public domain means works so old that the copyright has either expired or the work was never covered.

Please note that in the TOS copyright is expressly mentioned. It says you will not post copyrighted material unless you hold the rights to that copyright. You do not own the rights to JK Rowling's works.

You will also notice that nowhere in the guidelines or TOS does the word "disclaimer" appear. That's because the "disclaimer" was invented by a writer trying to figure out to justify breaking the law by stealing the work of a published writer. It in NO WAY negates copyright law. In fact, all a disclaimer is a confession of guilt and would be treated as such in any legal action.

Please remove ALL WORDS YOU DID NOT WRITE. Remember, FFN is only for your own work. It is not meant to host stolen work.

This infringement has been reported to the admins of this site and to the legal representatives of the copyright holder. And, no Rowling does NOT permit copyright infringement. There is a difference between original fan fiction and word for word transcription. One is legal. This is not.
ozmaba chapter 6 . 5/7
I don't know if you are ever going to update it but I want you to know that if you are I'm sure going to read it readily and happily.
A Nonny Mouse Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/5
wAS THE CLIFFY REALLY NECESSARY
lilyflower5189 chapter 6 . 5/2
Please update! Would love to read everyone reactions. Are you planning on putting what happened at the graveyard?
John Hurt chapter 6 . 4/29
ITS BEEN NEARLY A FUCKING YEAR
OMG!
I LOVE THIS!
GREAT WORK!
Could you please update soon? I'm REALLY excited for the next chapter!
Thank you for making this, it's absolutely AMAZING!
dean chapter 6 . 4/26
OMG this is the best story of this kind that I've ever read and uuuuugh why!
I'm going to try my best to guilt-trap you into writing the next chapters!
ehem ehem
...
*puppy eyes* please please please? pretty please?
*puppy eyes intensifies* you can't say no to a puppy... you can't, right?
*pouts*
*pouts again*
I'll give you cookies if you update!
*pouts again*
ok, I'll stop now xD or maybe not.
Seriously, this story is so great. It's the first one I've seen in which they don't read the whoooole books but only the important parts. I love that. Really.
*puppy eyes again*
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 6 . 4/27
I hope you update soon .
guest chapter 6 . 4/23
Please update
Skye Phoenix Dove chapter 6 . 4/25
Cool! I can't wait for more!

Are they going to continue on and read about the future too? It'll be interesting to read about the memories involving Tom Riddle, or maybe have them expose something illegal that Unbridge did…

It'll be so funny if they read the Deathly Hallows Epilogue, too! And in Deathly Hallows itself, I'd love to have Neville's courage shown!

Keep it up!