Reviews for Under Covers
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I like your story - there were just a couple of conflicting parts - like when first Gibbs demands that Tony go to the hospital & even says ' No buts DiNozzo) but seconds later Gibbs is the one who tells the paramedics Tony is NOT going to the hosp. Even on the actual episode Ducky mentions what a good job the emergency room did so would have been nice to see that incorporated into your story.

I also don't think even Gibbs would risk harming Tony more by head slapping him right after almost losing him plus with a possible head injury. I don't mean this to be critical tho so pls don't take it seriously - I love your take on the episode overall. I am just honest with my reviews :) so don't hate me :-)
tansysam chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
more please,really liking this story,
angelscatie chapter 14 . 4/1/2012
Great chapter, more please!
DS2010 chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
glad tony is among the living and what chip is upto...
angelscatie chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Great chapter. I liked how Tony was still being himself after the Chip incident. Keep up the good work!
Meilea2010 chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Thank god that Tony is okay. What was that all about earlier between the two when Gibbs insisted on talking to Jenny and Tony left the room? Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
Tony was really reaching with those pick up lines he can do better than that.

Hopefully Chip didnt take anything of Tonys. But if he did they know Chip was there and looking through Tonys things.
tansysam chapter 13 . 3/26/2012
another good chapter,
hypersreak chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
Man Tony and Gibbs are going through a rough couple of days. I can't wait to read more:)
tansysam chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
another great chapter, how will gibbs react?,
Dilinzzo chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
This fic is really brilliant.

Of the action and moving moments, the quite great well written.

I am a little afraid of the reaction of Gibbs. He is going to go out of his room to visit Tony, doubtless. Then had a first kiss with Ziva, voucher of resuscitation but good there:)

really good work.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Loved Ziva version of reading Chip his rights.

Ziva got right to the point in telling Gibbs about Tony.

Now Gibbs will want to see Tony for himself. Make sure he is and will be OK
angelscatie chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter. I wonder what Gibbs is going to do to Chip now. Can't wait to read more!
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
The sooner Ziva tells Gibbs what happened to Tony the better. I'm not sure what Gibbs' problem is, but I think that Tony needs his boss right now. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
peanutmeg chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Thanks for the update! Tony just can't win, can he... I can't wait to read more though!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »