Reviews for Under Covers
tansysam chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
more please, great story, love tony whump.
angelscatie chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Poor Tony...please update soon!
tansysam chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
more when you can please,
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
What is going on? Why is Gibbs suddenly asking for Sheppard? Who is in Tony's hospital room? Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
angelscatie chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.. hopefully it is a good thing about who is waiting for Tony in his room.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
O no I have a feeling its not good whoever is in Tonys room.

I wonder what he wanted to say to Gibbs. it must of been important. And he was upset when Gibbs in a way brushed him off and wanted to see the Director.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
looks like someone is back from the dead :)
tansysam chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
more please,
angelscatie chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter like usual. I can't wait to read more.
Mary P chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I see you have written a lot of stories and it's great to see such an interest and enthusiasm in a young writer. I have noticed you could benefit from having a beta, but also perhaps a writing class to help you understand about flow and editing, and proper punctuation, too. You have the basis for a good story here and I'm sure you'd feel happier, as would your readers, if you were able to enhance your skills.

Something that is unnecessary is the constant use of 'he said' and 'he stated' and smiled, smirked, grinned and even defended.

Tony smiled.

Ziva smiled.

McGee said.

Tony began.
Gloworm41 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
What is not to love when you get such a nice father/son moment between Tony and Gibbs. Please update soon.
Meilea2010 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Oh thank heavens. Gibbs is going to be alright? Tony got through to him where no one else could. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Seems like everyone knew how close Tony and Gibbs were like father and son including Fornell and Jenny.

I really hope Gibbs is waking up and knows and heard Tony. If he has memory lose Tony will die. he has to be 100% OK.
Angel bear chapter 8 . 3/1/2012