Reviews for Under Covers
angelscatie chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Great chapter. I wonder what Gibbs is going to do to Chip now. Can't wait to read more!
Meilea2010 chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
The sooner Ziva tells Gibbs what happened to Tony the better. I'm not sure what Gibbs' problem is, but I think that Tony needs his boss right now. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
peanutmeg chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Thanks for the update! Tony just can't win, can he... I can't wait to read more though!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Ahh!

No. Tony has to be OK .

Go Ziva you get Chip. Wonder why he wants to kill/ attack Tony for.

Hope help comes soon.
Meilea2010 chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Sure glad that Ziva showed up when she did and very likely saved Tony's life. Now just hoping help comes and quickly. That was a fantastic chapter. Sure wished that you would reply to the reviews. Looking forward to the next chapter.
tansysam chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
more please, great story, love tony whump.
angelscatie chapter 11 . 3/11/2012
Poor Tony...please update soon!
tansysam chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
more when you can please,
Meilea2010 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
What is going on? Why is Gibbs suddenly asking for Sheppard? Who is in Tony's hospital room? Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
angelscatie chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait to read more.. hopefully it is a good thing about who is waiting for Tony in his room.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
O no I have a feeling its not good whoever is in Tonys room.

I wonder what he wanted to say to Gibbs. it must of been important. And he was upset when Gibbs in a way brushed him off and wanted to see the Director.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
looks like someone is back from the dead :)
tansysam chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
more please,
angelscatie chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter like usual. I can't wait to read more.
Mary P chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I see you have written a lot of stories and it's great to see such an interest and enthusiasm in a young writer. I have noticed you could benefit from having a beta, but also perhaps a writing class to help you understand about flow and editing, and proper punctuation, too. You have the basis for a good story here and I'm sure you'd feel happier, as would your readers, if you were able to enhance your skills.

Something that is unnecessary is the constant use of 'he said' and 'he stated' and smiled, smirked, grinned and even defended.

Tony smiled.