Reviews for Under Covers
Dilinzzo chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
I am French and I wanted to read an English fic and I read yours.

She is really brilliant.

Gibbs who saves Tony, Tony who saves Gibbs. Full of details which give to the history one more.

And the hostage taking hurt Tony, Gibbs also. It is brilliant, but Gibbs should not die, no, no.

I am sorry if my English is bad but I wanted to leave a comment because I like :)
tansysam chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
its a great story but it started out about tony now its about gibbs,
ingrid chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
It's another great chapter, but please let Gibbs wake up! That Tony's voice reaches him and that he'll wake up.
sethrox9730 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
If you're sorry about putting gibbs in the coma then you shouldn't have done it! For shame! BUt I'll make you a deal, I'll stop shaming you when you post the next chapter, chapice?
nitetales chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
You do know how to make a person shed tears. Why oh why did u have to put Gibbs in a coma? Good story
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Wow Ziva crying.

And in Tonys arms. Gibbs must be in bad shape.

Awe Gibbs must be bad if everybody even Vance and Fornell are there.

Poor Tony he can;t lose Gibbs. He will blame himself if Gibbs dies.

He needs time alone to talk to Gibbs. Tell him not to die like Gibbs does to him.
DarkRose4u chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
wah! no, poor Gibbs! :o
angelscatie chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Great chapter.. coma is better then dead. Keep up the good work!
Gloworm41 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
It is ok to put Gibbs in a coma as long as you bring him out of it. Hopefully there will be some time for Tony to be tgere for his "dad" the way Gibbs is always there for him. Please update soon.
Meilea2010 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
OMG, this isn't a deathfic? is it? Looking forward to the next chapter.
princessesmeralda chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Great story!
gibbslove chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Good chapter. Please update soon.
angelscatie chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
Great chapter. I really enjoyed reading how Tony handled the bad guys and then worked to save Gibbs. Keep up the good work.
tansysam chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
well done, very exciting chapter,
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Fantastic chapter. Hope that Gibbs will be alright. Our Tony is a hero. Those guys messed with the wrong guy, that's for sure. Looking forward to the next chapter. Soon, I hope. Anxious to find out what happens next.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »