Reviews for Under Covers
tansysam chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
love it, more please.
lizrat66 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
please continue, want to know why it is taking Gibbs and the team so long to get there.
Meilea2010 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Yeah, Gibbs and the team had better show up and quick, cause Tony's got big problems. Looking forward to the next chapter.
fanofrandy chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
YES! I would love to read more...this is a GREAT start to a nail-biting story extension.

I do love how Gibbs has a half smile, look of concern, a nod, a handshake, or some other little "tell" that he really does care for his "kids"!

Hope more comes soon.
keembur chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ohohohoh more please :)
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Love love love! Please continue! You have got a good (alternate) storyline going on here, and I would really like to see what happens next! :)
gotgoats chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm intrigued! Awesome start!
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great start-and this is one of my favorite episodes! This is wonderful! I want more please! :)

Headbanger
moira4eku chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Gulp, poor Tony! I hope Gibbs arrives soon or Tony will have a crushed larynx and then no one can save him! Looking forward to the next chapter while biting my nails!
AlexDN chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Continue! Continue! Continue! Please :)

Just a question: is it a Tiva story? I hope not.
smush68 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't end like this! Gibbs has to save my Tony! Good chapter!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh, you cant stop there! Please update soon.
ncislinnie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I want to read more!

Really like this story :)
TonyDiNozzo42 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Woah! Intense! Please keep going! You can't end it there! I always love under covers and felt that Tony could have really gotten hurt in that episode and what would Gibbs have done if he did? So please update!

Love ya!

TonyDiNozzo42
anci2506 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ooh! Please do show Gibbs' reaction!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8