Reviews for Protection
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 8/4
Wonder what caused him to act like slinky puppy to begin with.
AzenorFeroceGriffe chapter 1 . 2/8
I cringed just imagining the sound of cracking bones, ugggghhh...
Really good fiction, I liked it very much :D
RAB Crookshanks chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Steve found his keys! Such a great reason to hold a feast.
Kuroo chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
God that was sooo cute! I f*cking love it!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
It's touching, it's cute. I love it! Although I have to wonder what Clint does... 0.0
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
This was Adorable! In that one of the main characters was literally crushed almost to death but the interaction between him and Tony was perfect! Thanks for writing!
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Nice
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Awwww 3 I loved it hehe
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Wow! Such a great story! I love it! 3 thank you for posting!
Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD I REALLY LOVE THIS OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I think I've read this before, but I still love it. The comment about Loki putting his head back on was great, and thn Thor celebrating over Steve finding the car keys...lol.
Rascal chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Bravo for this sweetness. The first half was heart wrenching, you wrung me like a wet rag.
The second half was funny and sweet. It was charming and wonderfully great.
This is brilliantly written and very pleasing to read. I'm off to read some of your other stuff!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
I have read this quite some time ago - now I found it again. I gotta say, this was really good. I love how Loki does everything in his might to protect Tony, even more that he makes him promise. The end was just perfect. This is like the beginning of a longer fic. It certainly would deserve one!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I thought this was a nice fic. Thank you!
lokilaufeyson123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I absolutely loved this. This gives the image of Loki that I think Marvel have been trying to portray in Loki, that he does have a kind side to him and not just his menacing side. This is so brilliantly written that I will admit, brought a tear to my eye. I love this very much and I enjoy reading this again and again. This is a high level of praise since it takes quite a lot to impress me, to which you have excelled in. Thank you for this.
Suzanne.