Reviews for Protection
Mademoiselle.Claire chapter 1 . 7/1
Wow! Such a great story! I love it! 3 thank you for posting!
Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 5/6
I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD I REALLY LOVE THIS OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD
Elaine Weasley chapter 1 . 4/27
I think I've read this before, but I still love it. The comment about Loki putting his head back on was great, and thn Thor celebrating over Steve finding the car keys...lol.
Rascal chapter 1 . 4/20
Bravo for this sweetness. The first half was heart wrenching, you wrung me like a wet rag.
The second half was funny and sweet. It was charming and wonderfully great.
This is brilliantly written and very pleasing to read. I'm off to read some of your other stuff!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 3/16
I have read this quite some time ago - now I found it again. I gotta say, this was really good. I love how Loki does everything in his might to protect Tony, even more that he makes him promise. The end was just perfect. This is like the beginning of a longer fic. It certainly would deserve one!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I thought this was a nice fic. Thank you!
lokilaufeyson123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I absolutely loved this. This gives the image of Loki that I think Marvel have been trying to portray in Loki, that he does have a kind side to him and not just his menacing side. This is so brilliantly written that I will admit, brought a tear to my eye. I love this very much and I enjoy reading this again and again. This is a high level of praise since it takes quite a lot to impress me, to which you have excelled in. Thank you for this.
Suzanne.
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I love this fanfic
Wicked R chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Adorabs!
Tizzygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Ahh...love that Loki saves Tony ... Really good fic! Thank you! :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Really awesome story great job well written
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awesome story!
Icy Storm Shadow chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was perfect! I wouldn't change a thing!
EOWINDAWELL chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Génial! j'ai adoré!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aw! XD Kind of... ew with the crushing Loki thing, but I still liked this one-shot a lot.