Reviews for Legal Talk at Dinner
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Yay Ron! /cheers/ I love it when authours remember that Kim and Ron have lots of favours built up with people who can do more than just provide transportation - they have serious CLOUT.
Reuben's an asshole, and a hypocrite - talking about 'no one being exempt from the law', while he name-drops supervillians? Who the heck does he think he's kidding? I really hope Dr Dementor decides to take 'the price of failure' out of Reuben's hide.
I also don't have a very high opinion of Ron's parents, either - to be honest, I haven't since ASiT; Ron was shocked that their way of telling him they were moving to Norway was the 'For Sale' sign, but he wasn't a bit surprised... implying that they do this sort of thing on a regular basis.
But Ron continues to win awards for awesome boyfriending; he falls down a bit in the everyday (the coupon dating, etc,) but he always comes through magnificently in a crisis.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ron Stoppable: Making being Jewish badass sense- uh, when did "So the Drama" premier again? Eh, whatever. he's a badass, don't mess with his girlfriend. Excellently delivered.

Keep up the great work!
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I liked it. I don't think this is case were Ron and Wade would've cashed in a favor on Kim's behalf though sure they would in other circumstances they Ron was using Wade to make a threat to get point across to mean person.
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Excellent writing Von.,loved the bit with the subtle warning from Ron to his cousin. Lol
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Well Ron here was certanly a man, no longer the fool we known him to be, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love not so valed threats Vondraken... So Ron is doing his cousin a favor here, nothin' like letting his cousin know that the Kraut who hired him is a wanted man and some who consider a terrorist who could be under a shot on sight order from various governments. Of course you never know when there is a Preditor drone over head either...when they strike there IS some collateral damage. A maverick missile doesn't really care what it eliminates.

As for Shawn, the little monster needs an atomic wedgie.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm guessing that Kim would never approve of using favors for things like this. I'm also guessing that Wade and Ron wouldn't ask her and probably wouldn't even tell her. Hmmm. I wonder how many favors Wade and Ron cash in on her behalf that she doesn't know about...

That was a little cold of Ron's mom - I would have figure she would have had the automatic mom-reaction reflex of gushing about her child.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
And he didn't even have to go all Zorpox on them either... LOL!

Go Ron, love that backbone, keep it coming, you can change your world. The dinner fare was a good start.

Oh those pesky dark sheep in shiny wool clothing..Reuben had better stay away from Kim if he knows what's good for him.

Hmmm, where have I heard that bone comment before?

CB73