Reviews for Beautiful Idiot
NaruSasuFTW chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is such a great fic. So well written, and funny and cute and sexy, and I absolutely love the way you wrote Sherlock. I was so different, but I could totally see him acting like that. And I think you should have many many many many more in this verse. I would pay money to read more of them at school, and I just can't get over cheeky!Sherlock. I'm sorry, I'm all over the place but bravo!
Calistandre chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
"He looked like a fallen angel with an attitude problem. Beautiful, bruised, and severely pissed off."

Oh, this is art.

Lovely story!
RDJASS chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That. Was just hilariously cute. xD
I liked it! A lot
LNFRARADIANT chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Sherly really doesn't understand, does he ;)
Yis chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
That was cute! Love a protective John and snarky Sherlock XD
PUDDING chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
*giggles* daaaaaaamn, I wish sherlock'd go to my school! Awesome fic, as always!
Yuu-chi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I confess that I don't really review for stories that are just drabbles, but this one was so cute and sexy I decided to up the count a little.

Only Sherlock could look that sexy after having the shit beaten out of him. Of course, John's there to patch him up, so it's all good.

That was a lovely little read!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I liked this quite a lot; nice, short but sweet. Not sure the relationship between Mike and Davy makes much sense or really adds anything but I guess they are side characters so I suppose that's not overly important. I like the relationship dynamic between Sherlock and John though :)
saysesydo chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Wow I never thought i would like a highschool fic. But this is really good! I love how you kept to the characters except made them teens.

You should do more high school fics!