Reviews for The Awesome World Of Disney
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice use of a Princess Bride quote! :D
sophiakuso chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i would absolutely love it if you made another chapter with a few of the other disney movies in it or they could watch princess bride together or another movie but i would love to see another one soon if possible :)
Bean The Voodoo Queen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
As you wish. YOU ADDED A PRINCESS BRIDE QUOTE.

I ADORE YOU NOW.
Jack'n'Jules chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is beautiful. Princess Birde FTW. My favourite part was Mulan (somehow that must be because I'm german.) I love that song. Go Prussia!
lollimewirepirate-ninja chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
please keep going! It's Awesome! almost as awesome as prussia
randompersonhaha chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh gott, ich liebe dich for this! It was awesome!

I squealed at the Princess Bride reference at the end. That's my FAVORITE MOVIE. It would have been cool if they watched The Lion King, too.

But nevertheless I love it to death. You are prussiawesome!

evertheless I love it to death. You are pruss
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
What an awesome story. I can actually see Gilbert being a Disney fan and it's believable that he would jump up and sing, "I'll Make a Man Out of You" with the dramatic poses and all.

Aww, it was cute to see Gilbert comforting Roderich while he was crying. I love the Princess Bride quote at the end.

Wonderful work with this story.
M chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
*tear* so cute! *fangirl-esque squeal*
Fantasia V chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
D'aaaaaaw That was adorable. Now I have this picture of Prussia singing Be a Man with Germany in my head and it won't go away.

I'm surprised you rated this K though... what with that priest in Little Mermaid with the subliminal messages...

Nonetheless, I really loved it.
Alisper11 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Omg this was sooooo cute! I loved it!
CosmicKitten89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Haha, Austria as Belle and Prussia as the Beast... x3

And of course Prussia would like "I'll Make a Man Out of You"

And mention the boner...

You should have made them watch The Lion King and The Little Mermaid and Aladdin too, though, and maybe Snow White and some other princess movies xD

Poor Austria, having a broken family... divorced from Hungary, who became an Eastern Bloc state, and all of those other little countries that became Yugoslavia or otherwise became poor and wartorn...