Reviews for He'll Take It
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Loved it. And I swear when Sam smiles in the episdoe when Dean starts laughing he is totally thinking this.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Nice peek into Sam's thoughts, and the acknowledgement of Dean's laughter, too long unheard!
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, this was just beautiful. And that last line, perfect.

Awesome job :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
He would face those clowns every single day, if it meant he could hear Dean laugh like that again.- AMAZING! I JUST finished the episode and am just brimming with glee. God I needed that. PERFECT tag.
Jen DeClan chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really loved this like I loved the show because I needed the break from angst and heartbreak. YOu never disappoint.
gr8read chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a beautiful job you have done. You managed to take the look that Sam gave Dean and capture exactly what we were hoping he was thinking. This is so soulful, I am blown away.

Just an amazing job.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh D! I just watched Friday's eppi, so i could read this until now. I'm standing and clapping. Happy because they DID finally give us some happy Dean...and happy because you had us see Sam finally seeing Dean happy. They both needed this, even if it did have to take creepy ass clowns for it to happen! thanks so much for seeing through Sam's eyes for us all! Hugs!

Melody
judyann chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
loved it! Loved it from Sam's point of view and I love this episode but them laughing together at the end best scene!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Sweet! I also liked the genuine fun episode as opposed to the non-stop drama and pseudo light-hearted stuff. This episode took me back to the early seasons when the brothers could laugh and poke fun at one another.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I like your tag, it was really nice to see Dean really laugh. I felt kind of sorry for poor Sam when the killer clowns went after him though.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wonderful story.

I loved Sam's expression when Dean started laughing, so I can picture him thinking this.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved this story. It was great to see inside Sam's head and to see that even with all the trauma of facing the dreaded clowns he could in the end laugh at his glitter covered self and gladly give his big brother the opening for laughing at how he looked too.

They don't get to give each other presents often. The best gift the other can give is to be alive at the end of every hunt. And when they are split up like that during the case the undercurrent of not knowing after the last of the bad guys falls down whether your brother is still standing made this gift of Sams' to Dean a two fold present. One- "See Dean I'm still walking, and not even with much of a limp." and Two: "Got covered in glitter too like my pretty pony!" (LOL)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thanks so much for writing this story, this was my exact filling watching the end of this episode. It was so nice to see the guys having a fun moment. Awesome job as always!
tifaching chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh, that's fantastic. Yes he would do it every day, the look on his face when Dean started laughing showed that clear as day. This was a wonderful look inside Sam's head during that last scene.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Dean deserves a good long laugh. It's nice to see Sam willing to look stupid to make his brother happy. And that even though they've seen a lot of crap in their lives, they can still find humor in the world.

I'm with Sam on this one, though. Clowns are creepy.

Great one-shot!