Reviews for Chuck vs The Fresh Start
theseth456 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Absolutely love this follow-up story to "Chuck versus the Goodbye". It's a clear indication that even if Sarah didn't remember anything after the kiss, the love between her and Chuck wouldn't fade away. The story is also very well written. Keep up the excellent fanfic writing!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Excellent!
Thanks for writing
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Adored your take on the CHARAH following the final episode of the TV series. Enjoyed Chuck's support in encouraging Sarah to visit her mother. Keep up the good work!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very nice story! It was touching and unleashed lady feelings all over the place. LOL!
Dsn246 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Great story!
lancemanion chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really liked your thought that they'd have a different type of love since it wasn't formed in the spy life. Good point.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great story. Thank you for writing. Look forward to more.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
beautifully done and an amazing ending. Chuck and Sarah's love overcomes any and all obstacles thrown at them.

until next time,

coreymon77
uplink2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really like this story a lot. Well written and a very plausible future for our favorite couple. I especially loved that Chuck wanted Sarah to reconnect with her mom and was not threatened by it at all. Sure he wanted her there but he in his own heart knew that if Sarah could feel the love of her old family, she could open herself up to her new one as well. Emma had seen the joy that Sarah felt and knew just how much Chuck adored her and was very grateful to him for giving Sarah that life. She wants her daughter to get it back again as she knows her daughter will never be truly happy without him by her side. Even in their short time getting to know each other Emma knows how special Chuck is and how special he once was to Sarah. The inclusion of Emma was a very unique and I think appropriate way to move their stories forward.

Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Great story! Great ending! Thanks for sharing
AwesomeChuck chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great story! I liked how Chuck kept beleiving in Sarah even when sge didn't believe in herself.