Reviews for Falling in Reverse
chxndelier chapter 11 . 3/22
Oh my god! Literally the best thing ever. I have to wake up for school in like four hours but I couldn't tear my eyes away. This was seriously really good. I loved their relationship throughout the whole story. I think you did a great job developing all the characters. God, this was so perfect. VERY GOOD JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
The fluff got a little crazy in chapter 7 and on but it's still really good. Thanks for writing. I'm so into SpencerxMona now.
Angoisse chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
This story has way too few reviews for how amazing it is.

I love the exploration of the Hanna/Mona dynamic, especially where it turns unhealthy.

I can definitely see the Spencer/Mona chemistry and the story on the whole is an amazing success.

It could be that the last few chapters of fluff are a little over the top, but they were enjoyable and I have no regrets.

Kudos!
TrustInFaith chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Loved it
Ariana's Wild Heart chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god...my feelings...what have you done...
I wish more people would write MonaxSpencer stories as good as this one.
So many props to you. It was really good. xo
Need-a-LIFE10808 chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
i sure hope there is a sequel!
Pump it up chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
What an amazing chapter. I absolutely love the way you ended it and I would love to read any sequels or one shots that follow. I'm also hoping you might do a one shot from Hanna's point of view. I look forward to reading whatever comes next. :)
Pump it up chapter 10 . 10/12/2012
What an amazing chapter! I love all of the Mona/Spencer fluffiness. I'm so sad to read that this story is almost at its end. I love this story and wish you could continue it forever, but I know all good things must come to an end. Awesome chapter and please update soon! :)
pinkcrazyness chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
love it pleas keep updating
Watermelonsaregood chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Heheh, I should be sleeping by now, but I really felt like starting this. :P I haven't read a fic of yours in a while!

Ahhhh-ahhh! This Hanna. I hate and love her at the same time! She's so cruel and manipulative that it's interesting (I don't remember if early S1 Hanna was like this, but your version is definitely better), but I dislike her because I feel so bad for Mona. :\ #Conflicting Feelings.

And you know I don't like 1st person perspective, but once again you've made it likable. :) It's easy to empathize with Mona, while also keeping her outwardly bitchy at times. She's so weak against Hanna, yet Hanna's way too damaging- it's clearly an unhealthy relationship, and holy moly, I like it. And poor Lucas, I do like the lines about Mona's feelings towards him, what with their similarities and all.

I suddenly feel the need to rewatch season 1, haha.
livinginthemoonlight chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Wow. You're stoy leaves me breathless every chapter. I guess it's safe to say it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and one of my favorites. Trust me when I say that it's hard for me to really like a story. Keep up the good work, this story deserves so many reviews. I await your next update :)
Pump it up chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! All of it! It was amazing, and I'm sad to hear that this story is almost over. I am glad that Spencer and Mona are getting their happy ending, but I can't help feeling just a little bad for Hanna even though she's a huge bitch. I look forward to reading the next chapter so please, please update soon!
naomi42 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
J'adore !
Pump it up chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Absolutely amazing! I've been waiting for you to update this eagerly.. And you did not disappoint! This chapter was fabulous.. I love it sooo much.. Especially since Spencer and Mona are totally making out in public. I can't wait to read more about them and about their new relationship. Please, please, please update this soon because it is absolutely amazing! :)))
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
aslKsdzfkvgh I'm so glad that found this story, it's brilliant, and you're a great writer. (and don't worry - I have LOADS of epic delays with everything I write too!)