Reviews for Silent Sanctuary
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Perfection. Thanks for sharing.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
smile
Bohemian Boswell chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
You actually make sexual intimacy between the brothers both hot and emotionally touching.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh yes ! Sherlock's turn is almost better than Mycroft's
RoxanHolmes chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I'm not the biggest fan of Sherlock and Mycroft fucking. BUT, oh, you made me LOVE the idea. This story is really nice and warmed my heart. Really, thanks for posting it!
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I'm glad the site is finally working again so I can tell you how much I loved this story. The descriptions are so vivid and as always I love the dynamic between Sherlock and Mycroft. Very sexy and twisty, yet sweet. Well done!
chasingriver chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Words cannot describe the Incredible Awesomeness that is this story. I will make a poor attempt at trying.

Okay, favourite bits first, since that's easier than trying to form a coherent thought after reading this masterpiece.

*Your description of the Diogenes, and Mycroft's room, was amazing.

*Sherlock whimpered- which was permitted at the Diogenes, as it was a sound, not an articulation-

It's the details like this that I absolutely adore about your stories. (Because how could you be in the same room as Mycroft wearing leather trousers and not whimper? Honestly.)

*he relaxed and surrendered: to his brother, to his burning sexuality, to the silence.

It's hard to describe why this touches me so much, except that it makes so much sense.

*The bath.

More of your wonderful details. And this one is something so soothing that takes him back to easier times. Nice.

*those simpler days, when a complicated toy or foreign-language storybook was enough to calm him temporarily.

Okay, the foreign-language storybook thing had me giggling. And it I know it's a crime scene - I shouldn't giggle - but it's probably true. Because why would Sherlock read a book in English when he can probably read it in at least five other different languages already. As a child. Yeah, that's what I love about your details.

*Before the Diogenes, he'd searched for peace in the cocaine needle and the rent boy's kiss.

This is beatiful, even if it's incredibly sad.

*Sherlock sighed audibly with relief and contentment as he dropped to his knees.

willingly!submissive!Sherlock. God. You've ruined me for other writers, you know.

*a thick black leather one with the Holmes family crest engraved on the platinum tag.

Of course. (Again, the details, and the visuals, and the fact that it's not silver, but platinum. :)

*The whipping, and the ice.

Yum. Just yum.

*The table for used toys.

Who thinks about these things? You do. And that's why you're fantastic. (And I completely appreciate the need for such a table.)

*And then, the massager, and the use of said massager.

Now we're back to Yum.

*Mycroft taking Sherlock? Holy fucking hell. That was hot. Did I mention this was going on my bedside reading list?

*his wrists fought the cuffs with a mindlessness that ensured future bruising.

The loss of control this implies. Yes.

*The sudden loss of oxygen, combined with his elevated heart rate and merciless prostate stimulation, made colors flash and stars explode in his head, and intensified his orgasm to such a degree that he sank into a deep, warm oblivion.

Oh god. All this, and breath play. You just wanted to hit all of my little kinks, didn't you? Ohh...

*Sherlock's message to John, implying John's knowledge/consent, and Sherlock's knowledge that he needed this from Mycroft and trusts Mycroft and himself enough to go there and get it. All of that of that.

The emotional content, as well as the blisterinly hot sexual and d/s content, of this story made it an extremely satisfying read. To see Sherlock submit to Mycroft is one (delicious) thing, but to see him go to Mycroft to willingly submit is another entirely. And dom!Mycroft in black silk and leather trousers? I'll be keeping that stored away in a special room in my mind palace, right next to your descriptions of the Diogenes.

All I can say is Damn (and a few other choice words). This is the best thing I've read in ages. Thank you...
Coletta chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Omg, this fic. Omg. Someone get me a paper bag to breathe into.
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh, you and your Holmescest, I love it! It's almost as good as your Mystrade. Sorry, sorry, I just love Mystrade so much!

This was... well, the English language isn't prepared for how awesome that story is. It was amazing, beautiful, fantastic, brilliant, genius... amazing?

Really, well done, I loved the emotions and the smut and the... just God, never stop writing, please?

{IBegToDreamAndDiffer}