Reviews for Death Angel
HOLY SHIT
The Ghost King chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I FREAKING LOVED IT !THAT WAS AMAZING! *bowing down*
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
It was a little annoying in the beginning because Nico was thinking all these different words to describe Percy and it was really happening way to frequently, but the one-shot over all was good.
101awesomness chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Possibly your worst fanfic so far. I still love it, just... Really not your best. And I'm speaking from experience, I've read most of your 250 pjato fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Omfg that was freaking amazing and so freaking hawt.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Your amazing! I think you may be my new favorite author in the whole entire world. You like literally just wrote all about some of my favorite subjects in a 2 stories: This oneshot, and your lovely story The Prince in Atlantis High. Man I freaking LOVE you right now.

I totally look forward to reading more from you! (237 stories? It looks like I have my work cut out for me! XDD)
Firediva0
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I'm sort of looking through all your stories trying to find the vampire Nico one and reading others on the way hahahahahaha. Bianca needs a hug! *hug*
Midnight Love Songs chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is perfect
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was...God there are no words to describe this story. Perfect...Sexy...Yaoilicious...beautiful...nothing can compare to this. I loved it! I especially loved how dominant and possessive Nico was. God it was hot. Keep up the excellent work!
With love,
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl666
freeze47458 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
NICO/PERCY FoReVeR!
Ivy2121 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This a classical.
Call Me Angelo chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Holy shit. That. Was. PERFECT.
warmestbloggerever chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, I loved it. It's not something we see every day, romantic couples featuring beasts, and I adored that you took the challenge. It's a wonderful one-shot!
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
This is the hottest Nicercy fic' I have ever read ! I love it, how Nico loves Percy so much he is ready to risk his sanity to keep him safe (even if he doesn't need it, idiot...), how his beast is so dominant (and so is he since it's his beast) and how Percy is cheeky at the begining then submissive and loving *.*