Reviews for Death Angel
Awsome
paz chapter 1 . 3/3
Spectacular
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 1 . 2/11
I really liked this story would you by chance do more of this or with a similar plot with a Possive Nico story
awesomegirl123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Entertaining to read.
Anime.Panda.Girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
HOLY SHIT
The Ghost King chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I FREAKING LOVED IT !THAT WAS AMAZING! *bowing down*
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
It was a little annoying in the beginning because Nico was thinking all these different words to describe Percy and it was really happening way to frequently, but the one-shot over all was good.
101awesomness chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Possibly your worst fanfic so far. I still love it, just... Really not your best. And I'm speaking from experience, I've read most of your 250 pjato fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Omfg that was freaking amazing and so freaking hawt.
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Your amazing! I think you may be my new favorite author in the whole entire world. You like literally just wrote all about some of my favorite subjects in a 2 stories: This oneshot, and your lovely story The Prince in Atlantis High. Man I freaking LOVE you right now.

I totally look forward to reading more from you! (237 stories? It looks like I have my work cut out for me! XDD)
Firediva0
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I'm sort of looking through all your stories trying to find the vampire Nico one and reading others on the way hahahahahaha. Bianca needs a hug! *hug*
Midnight Love Songs chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This is perfect
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was...God there are no words to describe this story. Perfect...Sexy...Yaoilicious...beautiful...nothing can compare to this. I loved it! I especially loved how dominant and possessive Nico was. God it was hot. Keep up the excellent work!
With love,