Reviews for Not Out of His League
K.D. Ownz chapter 1 . 2/21
I read this fanfiction ages ago and somehow, I just now got the Charmed reference. *Facepalm* Anyway, I love this!
goldenryo chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
You watch Charmed?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Nyssa indirectly ships Percy and Leo.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
IT'S SO FLUFFY! xD the last part was hilarious! xD you must write more!
Elements1999 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I LOVE IT! ESPECIALLY the Charmed reference :)
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
psychedelicLights chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
That charmed reference! Ahahahahaha! This ship. Omg. So cute.
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oooh, cute ! They are so cute together D
KILLINGhope14 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Well, that was certainly nice:))
fantomfaire chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is adorable! Never thought of pairing Percy and Leo before so I hadn't read this one yet but now I'm glad I have! I love not only the Buffy references but the Charmed one as well! And I think you must have been psychic when you compared Chiron to Giles since the same actor played Chiron in the second movie! I am going to troll your other stories to see what else I have missed now!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aww That was soo adorably cute x3
MissMissingYou chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Normally, I'm not a big fan of Perleo – no matter how pretty the ship name is – but you and your adorable fluff have converted me! Also: "I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD!" – priceless.
kayla-r5-37 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Three words for you. A dor able
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
oh come on that was too f'en cute! you continue to be awesome, keep up the good work!
SilverMikazuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Anyway, I've read a number of your fanfics now (all Percy related... but he's so wonderfully matched with everyone that I... well I CARE who he's with, but I love them all too), but I comment on this one for something absolutely stupid.

THE AMAZING ALLUSIONS! BUFFY & CHARMED?! (That was subtle, but I DEFINITELY saw it lol "Pheobe? Prue?" Nice.

So yes, this review is curtesy of my favorite shows, BUT I also want to say that I absolutely love your work. All of these stories are wonderfully crafted, clever and adorable. My ONLY complaint is that most of them are pretty short, but hey, what can you do? Besides, quality over quantity, right? :D So keep on writing!
*especially Nico/Percy, which is admittedly my favorite*