Reviews for Late
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great story!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
LOL at their reactions. Secretly wanting a kid but not saying anything about it. Idiots.
CopperBoom4 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved this, parts of it totally cracked me up, and then the end made me sad. I was really wishing she was pregnant
RochelleRene chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love how you eneded it. You didn't spell out their mixed feelings. That was all set up ahead of time. And you did great making House himself, but cool about it. The looing down at the end was really powerful.

I can tell you don't have kids though. Cuddy's always reading or doing crosswords with Rachel. LOLOLOLOLOL! I wish! (Hope this didn't sound rude... I'm just teasing cuz I never get to do those things anymore. Well, if I quit fics I guess I could, but then I would not appear bust while I am goofing off.)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Ah, this is so great and maybe you should consider write a series about it. That would be fantastic! :D
hughsoulingregsmind chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Sweetest pregnancy related Huddy story ever I've read, thanks, lol. And by the way, NO, they're definetly not relieved at all, none of us either :(
seriouslysirius08 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This is great! You should consider doing a fic where she actually does get pregnant. Although I liked this exactly for the reason that she doesn't get pregnant, because here they do realize that their relationship has come to a place where they could actually see having a child. I loved the Wilson moment, I just loved his reaction.

Great job.
SissiCuddles chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Awww they both wanted a baby :'3
JLCH chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Excellent! As always :)
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
AWWWW I WISH CUDDY WAS PREGNANT!
Alex chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
House wanted the baby! I feel for him. Wonderfully written story.
huddyholic chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aw this was so good and so sad! It would be awesome if u continued. I can't end here!
Abby chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very good story.
HuddYM chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
OH! You've got to continue this story!

It's really great! And obviously they both want a baby... so give them one, please!
newdayz chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Here's to hoping for a chance to see a Huddy baby before May, course they'll have to do some time warping but it's possible!