Reviews for Received
cherryrose89 chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Aaaarrghhh! Where's the rest of the story?! Can't leave us hanging with a cliffy! Need chapter 27!
Love me Kanye chapter 26 . 3/19/2013
I've enjoyed both of your stories and my only complaint is that you've made Julian a little too human. And by that I mean he seams too weak and emotional and there's not enough of his personality from the games and I understand that Jenny and him are in love and all but yeah. I dunno that's just me.
So... you should update because I'm following your story and if you don't I'm going to cry.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
o: OH NO IS THIS THE END NO IT CAN'T BE! PLZ TELL ME IT IS NOT - signed anomynously anomynous
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
awww so romantic :P
Guest chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
best fanfic ever. wait i have to put ever in caps. best fanfic EVER. ah much better now.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
omg what the hell happened! i was shocked at what jenny did x has shocked expression on x
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
x lost for words x
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
audreys thought was hilarious. but this is an awesome story. luv it! :)
WeArePioneers chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
Yaay! You're back! I was waiting for so looong... and enough of my yacking. Its been so long, I may need to re-read it, but oh well. Its worth it.
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
i forgive you...i totally understand, you don't even know how easily i get writers block, so its cool...please update when you can though. (says the hypocrite) ;D
Dire Heart chapter 25 . 2/1/2013
More please!
MissNightHunter chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
Blaaaaaah! O.O You have to keep going, pwease pwease pwease pwease. I've read everything you've written (my lord, I applaud it too :P) today while I've had a break and now I'm hooked D: I loves Julian and I wanna know what happens next! So pwease?
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 25 . 6/4/2012
Ooh! Please update!
JuliansLittleShadowGirl chapter 24 . 4/9/2012
Heyyy if you press my username the website is on my page in my description. Thanks! Oh and love the story once again! Amazing as always!
PinkPearlWings07 chapter 24 . 4/8/2012
Omg! So short! But so good! Update please! Even tho I really shouldn't be talking cuz I haven't updated in forever...anyways, I love this story!