Reviews for Overboard remix
Second time reading... that ending cracks me up every time _
Haha! Loved the ending!
Koala chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
This was brilliant! I really hope you'll keep writing Bones x Jim stories, they're what cure my boredom. I have an actual account (LegendaryKoalaTales) but I'm too lazy to login, sorry :/
seacat03 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I loved this story!
SahibaKT chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
WOW! best story ive read in forever! thanx!
SahibaKT chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
something tells me, next chapter is going to be pure ANGST! i really love this story!
SahibaKT chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
well... if he's going to hell, can i come?
SahibaKT chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
hello;

my first review to u was actually for chapter 2...

this chapter is hilarious, and Bones is just plain evil!

gr8 story!

cheers;
-Syd
SahibaKT chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
That Bastard! if he wasn't a fictional character i'd kill him!
gowvan chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Very well done. Overboard is one of my favorite movies and I like how you handled this. A really nice read, and I wouldn't mind more in this universe, should you ever consider it.
LoveSpock chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Thanks... Will you be writing -up story? I recall Bones saying something about Jim (near the start after he lost his memory) wanting to have Bones' baby...something like that artificial womb (you used a different term). It'd be interesting.

Anyway. Good job on this story.
InkNerd chapter 7 . 2/16/2012
Omg that was a super awesome story. You should do more movie stuff like this. I can't think of any right now (and as I said that an amusing one came to mind)- but you should seriously think about other movies to make into Star Trek fics.
DT chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
You are a CHAMP! I didn't think you could pull it off, but the story is wonderful...it's definitely going in my "Best" folder.

You did break my heart though, when the kids where chasing the limo and crying when Jim left.

On to Chapter 7. You ROCK!
SparklyLalala chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Gah, I love how Jim is with boys :), and would really like to see more of Bones and Jim interaction :). How that friendship is growing and so on...

I got confused, boy's room is red or gray? Anyway, love the colours :).

Oh, oh he remembered Bones...hmmmm...
SparklyLalala chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
I do love how you are portraying Bones in this. At first it was for shit and giggles, but he is aware now that Jim could be very hurt by what he made up not thinking :(.

Bones is kind of an ass :S, I mean...he treats Jim as his maid, no not even that...more like a slave :S:S.

I am glad that you got rid of the couch :D