Reviews for Cooking with Cluny!
TheMarvel-DCHobbiteer chapter 1 . 1/9
LOL this is hilarious! can't wait to read the next chapter :)
drake with out chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
okay i need to stop reading these in my health class my teacher wondered why i was laughing at a graphic description of a meth seers liver
wildivy15 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh my word. I just woke up everyone in my house I was laughing so hard. XD
Nashog chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Hey ferret great job getting me in trouble to loud but God it was worth it.
Nashog chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Ok ferret you have caused me to laugh so much people are getting angry my obnoxious giggles that might as well be coming from a little school girl.
Nashog chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ok ferret this is great to say the least. Also mail ordering warriors is now next to do on my world domination plan.
RoseJustice chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
...Veil certainly does love his Wolf's Bane...
BandofTitanic chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
LOLOLOLOL! I love Cluny and Cooking!
White Wolf Phoenix chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Laughed my ass off. That's all I'm gonna say. Must have turned five different shades of red trying not to be too loud.

Gotta love the random-as-hell-ness.
Starlight598 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Perfect ending! This story was unique, hilarous, and intresting. Loved the part where someone said, (I forgot who said it) "now this is fanfiction!" Lol XD that is kinda true! Keep up the good work!
Starlight598 chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
LMFAO this was a funny ass chapter! Cluny has a gay side lol
TwillyTheMoglin chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
YES! The long awaited final chapter has finally co-... You spelt my name wrong. Lol, it was great, Ferret. I hope you come out with more of these.
Crystal Silvera chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
This is the end? WHAT?! -Rants*

Ah well, it was a great fanfiction. I won't remove it from favorites nor followings. This was epic while it lasted! :D
kegusaran 14 chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Well I'd just like to thank you for writing this story and (raptor jumps in and eats me, then reads over the story) good job.
Lustig Morder chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Long live... what was this called again?