Reviews for Of Old Friends and Surfboards: Rewrite
acetwolf94 chapter 7 . 6/3/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Anne chapter 7 . 4/16/2018
please continiue
lovelikewoeak chapter 7 . 9/21/2017
Please update soon it is so good and I love the interaction between kisame and Sakura so cute
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
YUM. Ah, so great.
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
I loved the interactions! There was one part that was a little weird, but it's still good.
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
SABOTAGE. Ah. Yes. Very very good chapter like expected.
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
Oh my gosh. It's so terrible but hood at the same time. I love this story so much
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
Still as good as the first time. Absolutely loved the different members view, and the spunk!
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
I am reading this over after like two years. I couldn't get it out of my head. I don't remember if I reviewed back then, so here I go. I love this story soooo much and really really really wish you would start it up again!
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
And since, it's been years since you updated. I decided to use my actual profile to review this time! Anyway this story is so good. I reaaaaaaaaally hope you pick it back up.
A Rabid Fan chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Hey, so its been more than three years now.
But no updates, so I'm assuming your dead. Which sucks cause this is a great story/plot/everything

SO PLEASE update soon, if you have the time.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Please continue! This story is sooo good so far~ I cant wait till kisame meets Sakura! I hope you find your story and continue on with this!
GabxLuci027 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Hahaha! Itachi rules!
Pikas chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Er, well, I hope you found your story? This is so long ago orz

I do hope we hear from you soon!
Pikas chapter 6 . 2/1/2015
Bouncing the plane around. AHAHA.
It took me a few seconds to realise what was going on with club Orochimaru. Why would they stalk her, though? And Naruto has siblings?

Mature men. Not.