Reviews for Throw Stones
munford chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I actually like it. It was really deep.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Depressing but skillfully written. ;)
thiscrazygirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Can you make a sequel?
Lin chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love the story...thank u
Cristy chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It was a HARD read. But, I am glad I read it. I am also glad that you put in that extra part in the end. No one should be abused, neither man nor woman. It took years, but me and my old Chairman in the Texas House were able to pass a law allowing prior abuse to be entered into the court room in 1989. It was a challenge to say the least. Fighting all that time for a law that would protect both sexes from abuse, if I had not been where I was at the exact time, we would not have passed it. I found a loop hole and got it out of a committee that was sitting on it and into mine and snuck it through. Although I was highly disappointed in then Gov. Ann Richards who did not live up to her promise, while she did sign the law, she did not use it to pardon some of the women that were in prison before they we allowed to use the law. We had a list prepared from all our hearing that we held in prison's and she did not pardon a one. I lost a lot of respect for her after that. We even had to pass a law to prevent the police and DA's from polygraphing women to "prove" they had been raped. I had to use the same loop hole on that one too. All I can say is do you best to help people how ever you can. If writing is your way then do that. What ever it is do not leave this earth without making some kind of impact on another, even if it is just one person. It matters. Take it from someone that knows what being in the right place at the right time can mean to so many people. Keep writing. It was a very moving story about how no one should look away, face the "demon's" head on and you will usually come out on top. Even if it takes a while and you die trying. (I should know my years in politics has shortened my life, I am dying at 40, but I would not go back and change a thing. I have helped people that is all that matters. Life is fleeting, but what you do with it echoes for an eternity...).
Rocketfist chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
*Clapping*

Bravo...that was the most compelling true tragedy story of Kag/Sess pairing of all time...
YellowFlash67 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This was very different from other SesshomaruXKagome stories that I have read so far. It just goes to show you that abuse brings out the worst in others and that abuse should be stopped. Overall it was a well done tragedy story.
Lolita-chi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was so sad, if I wasn't tired at the moment I would of cried.
Ash chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
As someone that's has gone through something like this I think you depicted it very well thank you for this I think it's one of your best